Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 282
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,678
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    I swear the Suns are cursed, stupid Blazers can't even beat the Wizards...
    Which is actually a good thing lol. Lakers are imploding so they will take care of themselves what we really need is the other threats for the #1 pick to start winning. Those teams are the Wizards, Bobcats, Cavaliers and Hornets which in fact are starting to pick up steam.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,668
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    I swear the Suns are cursed, stupid Blazers can't even beat the Wizards...
    Wizards wins are good for us, even against the Blazers. I doubt that Portland will finish below us.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,668
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Which is actually a good thing lol. Lakers are imploding so they will take care of themselves what we really need is the other threats for the #1 pick to start winning. Those teams are the Wizards, Bobcats, Cavaliers and Hornets which in fact are starting to pick up steam.
    Exactly.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,878
    vCash
    1500
    Idk. When you have that much talent, its hard not to think that they could turn it around in a second. If this losing trend continues through the All Star break then I can breathe a little easier.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

    Support Her!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    vCash
    7010
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Which is actually a good thing lol. Lakers are imploding so they will take care of themselves what we really need is the other threats for the #1 pick to start winning. Those teams are the Wizards, Bobcats, Cavaliers and Hornets which in fact are starting to pick up steam.
    We need as many teams ahead of the Lakers as possible so that we can get a better pick from the Lakers.

    I understand what you are saying but I'm saying that we need teams like Minnesota, Portland, Dallas, Sacramento to start winning more so that the Lakers pick will get into the top 10.

    Imagine having two top 10 picks in the draft...

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,878
    vCash
    1500
    ^But typical suns luck, no superstars. We're literally on the same level as Bad Luck Brian
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

    Support Her!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,678
    vCash
    1500
    The reason why I don't worry about the Lakers is their schedule. They have a gruesome 6 game road trip to start the month of February with stops in BOS, BKN, MIN and MIA. They also play DET and CHA which they should win but DET has been surprising opponents all season long.

    http://www.nba.com/lakers/schedule

    I see them going .500 for their remaining games which would certainly keep them out of the playoffs. Hell the last 5 games of Jan are @ MEM, vs UTA, vs OKC, vs NOH, and @ PHX. Out of those games I can see them winning 2 at most, which are vs UTA and @ PHX.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,668
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    We need as many teams ahead of the Lakers as possible so that we can get a better pick from the Lakers.

    I understand what you are saying but I'm saying that we need teams like Minnesota, Portland, Dallas, Sacramento to start winning more so that the Lakers pick will get into the top 10.

    Imagine having two top 10 picks in the draft...
    I'd rather improve our pick so that we have a better shot at one of the top prospects (Shabazz, Noel, McLemore, and Zeller to a lesser degree) than have two picks between 5 and 10. This draft isn't very deep.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,878
    vCash
    1500
    Agreed. Draft is more top heavy if anything. Package Gortat and the Lakers 1st (assuming we get it) and make a move to get two of the top prospects. Aggresive strategy, maybe wishful thinking given this inept front office.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

    Support Her!

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,678
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    I'd rather improve our pick so that we have a better shot at one of the top prospects (Shabazz, Noel, McLemore, and Zeller to a lesser degree) than have two picks between 5 and 10. This draft isn't very deep.
    Indeed. Do everything in our power to acquire Shabazz with our pick. Draft Dario Saric or Rudy Gobert with the Lakers pick. With the pick we get from Minny draft a player as a "project" like say LeBryan Nash or Jeff Withey. With the 2nd round picks we are going to have Doug Mcdermot or Solomon Hill would be good.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,678
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    Agreed. Draft is more top heavy if anything. Package Gortat and the Lakers 1st (assuming we get it) and make a move to get two of the top prospects. Aggresive strategy, maybe wishful thinking given this inept front office.
    Yeah I suggested this before. The thing is that the other teams in the top 5 have a need at the C position(CLE, WAS, CHA) so if perhaps they bite.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    vCash
    7010
    People always say the draft is weak around this time of the year. Then come draft time, everyone says how its one of the best drafts ever and everything.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,678
    vCash
    1500
    The perfect draft for the Phoenix Suns, IMO, would be Shabazz with our pick and Dario with the Lakers pick. Yes I know I haven't shut up about him in the past couple weeks but seeing the big picture it is a perfect fit for the Suns and for the players. IMO if we drafted those 2 our wings would be locked in for the next decade.

    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...Muhammad-6270/

    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Dario-Saric-5706/

    Numbers from Saric aren't really impressive but having 2 willing defenders with a wingspan of 7 ft each would be great for us. Additionally Shabazz is more of an attack the rim, hustle 100% and be a leader type player with the only area where he could use improvement is his jumpshot. Dario is more of a jump shooter and a very good, yet underrated, passer. If you see the areas where each of the players exceed you can see that those exact areas are the areas that you can say are a weakness of the other player.

    Regardless of what happens I just hope the FO doesn't **** it up.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,678
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPIjdCeg_24

    After seeing some of his interviews I'm definitely sold on him. He seems like a hard worker who has all his priorities straight and won't bring drama to the team. Basically he just wants to play ball.

    Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqpjnuUvqQ

    The video shows how good of a passer he is.
    Last edited by mdm692; 01-22-2013 at 02:52 AM.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,702
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPIjdCeg_24

    After seeing some of his interviews I'm definitely sold on him. He seems like a hard worker who has all his priorities straight and won't bring drama to the team. Basically he just wants to play ball.

    Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqpjnuUvqQ

    The video shows how good of a passer he is.
    Good so we have watched the same video..... With that being established, i would not touch him in the lottery. He seems like a great kid, young (one of the few things going for him, and tall. But thats where the positives end. He is super thin (getting backed down by a similar sized white guy) and his shot didn't look all that great. Again i wouldn't mind picking him but if we picked him in the top 20 i'd be pretty ticked.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •