Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Lakers are starting to pick up steam. It's hard to see that team not make the playoffs. Barring injury, I don't think Utah, Houston, and Portland will be able to keep pace.
    Beating Cleveland and Milwaukee I wouldn't consider picking up steam.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Beating Cleveland and Milwaukee I wouldn't consider picking up steam.
    They won't be playing top teams the rest of the year. They are bound to hit a hot streak. While logic says they need a 27-9 record (or something along those lines) to get in, that doesn't necessarily hold true. The teams at the bottom of the West playoffs aren't exactly tearing it up.
    I just don't want to get my hopes up ya know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    we are bottom of the west now, Hornets are starting to win games. we are 4th in the lottery right now. Hoping we draft Shabazz, Mclemore, Noel or Goodwin in that order.
    You're that high on Goodwin? Only guys I like the look of for our pick so far are Shabazz and Noel. I thought Zeller would have improved more this season, and I'm not a huge fan of McLemore.
    Last edited by Bishnoff; 01-17-2013 at 06:53 PM.

vCash
    Lakers lost to the Heat last night. yippee. Pau is looking to get traded too. even better!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    You're that high on Goodwin? Only guys I like the look of for our pick so far are Shabazz and Noel. I thought Zeller would have improved more this season, and I'm not a huge fan of McLemore.
    Not a fan of McLemore? How are you not? The kid is a stud....and i am in no way a Kansas fan. He has great athleticism, great looking shot, and great hops. He'd be my definite #2, maybe even #1 choice.

#1 Shabazz
    #1A McLemore
    #2 Noel

Outside those 3 i don't think there are any stars.

vCash
    Like i said, by my estimations the Lakers will at best finish 46-36 and barely make the playoffs, or worst 39-43 which would put the pick in the 8-12 range. I'd take the #3 and #11 pick lol

Won't get a star at #11 but you might be able to get a great role player or a guy that has alot of raw potential (ie. James McAdoo or Rudy Gobert)

vCash
    I'm growing fond of Saric with LA's pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    I'm growing fond of Saric with LA's pick.
    Why? What is so great about him?

I've watched a couple films on him and nothing great about his play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    Why? What is so great about him?

I've watched a couple films on him and nothing great about his play.
    Then again neither is the play of the rest of the tweeners in this draft. Outside of Mclemore, Shabazz, Noel and maybe Zeller the rest of the draft seems .

Personally I like Sario cause he's 6'10 SF that can play some some D, is a willing passer and can put the ball in the basket.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Then again neither is the play of the rest of the tweeners in this draft. Outside of Mclemore, Shabazz, Noel and maybe Zeller the rest of the draft seems .

Personally I like Sario cause he's 6'10 SF that can play some some D, is a willing passer and can put the ball in the basket.
    I would agree as well that outside those 3 minus Zeller (as i don't think his ceiling is very high) are all that great. I guess i'd be ok with taking him at the back-end of the lottery since he is so young and a good team player. My ideal situation would be have a top 3 pick and either #5 or #6 Then i'd draft McLemore and Anthony Bennett. McLemore is a dynamic athlete and scorer at a position of need. Bennett would be the #1 pick if he was only a couple inches taller. He has great skills and even though he is only 6'8, he has a 7'1 wingspan. I'd be ok with Shabazz though too instead of McLemore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    Not a fan of McLemore? How are you not? The kid is a stud....and i am in no way a Kansas fan. He has great athleticism, great looking shot, and great hops. He'd be my definite #2, maybe even #1 choice.

#1 Shabazz
    #1A McLemore
    #2 Noel

Outside those 3 i don't think there are any stars.
    I must admit I haven't watched much of him. Season is still young, and there are not many games on Foxtel (Cable) yet. I don't like how arrogant he is though.
    Last edited by Bishnoff; 01-18-2013 at 10:41 PM.

vCash
    Mclemore is not bad at all. I just want our SG to be at least 6'6".

vCash
    If we land the 1st overall pick, it's gotta be Shabazz. Aside from his obvious talents, the guy is a workhorse and a born winner. Take a look at how much better UCLA have been playing since he joined the roster.

vCash
    we need to start a Shabazz 2013 campaign here in Phoenix..I'd be pleased with him or Noel... then Anthony Bennet, Patric Young, CJ Leslie or Otto Porter, I want to learn more about Tony Mitchell too..if the Suns end up with Shabazz, Porter and Young..I would be satisified

vCash
    I hope we end up with two lottery picks, whether we get the lakers pick or if we trade up. McAdoos stock seems to have fallen a bit but I think he's going to be a really good pro. Imagine getting Muhammad and McAdoo.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast