• The PBS (Power Blocking Scheme)

50 87.72%
  • The ZBS (Zone Blocking Scheme)

7 12.28%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Football dumb?

McFadden was drafted in 2008 with the 4th pick. He was then promptly inked for 6 yr $60 million. Which makes him the second highest paid runningback in the league behind Adrian Peterson. When the Raiders signed him he was hyped as the most complete Raider runningback since Marcus Allen.

McFadden has averaged 666 yards rushing, 289 yards receiving and 3.6 TD's per season as the second highest paid runningback in the NFL. Scheme has nothing to do with it, even in 2011 when he looked pretty impressive at times he couldn't stay healthy. If I am football dumb for labeling him a bust based on how upside down the Raiders are in terms of what they pay him and the production it nets, so be it.
    so its safe to say palmer is a bust!!he has been getting paid like a top 5 qb since he entered the leauge,and how many winning seasons or playoff wins does he have?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    so its safe to say palmer is a bust!!he has been getting paid like a top 5 qb since he entered the leauge,and how many winning seasons or playoff wins does he have?
    Nope, not safe to say. While he's not the answer to our needs right now, Palmer has had a decent NFL career. Just like Testeverde and Collins.

McFadden's career hasn't even been that good. He's ranged from piss poor to mediocre.

-Stork

vCash
    i hope dmc has a breakout year.and then rm gives him another contract.just so i can see some of you sick to your stomach!!lol
    Last edited by monsterness; 01-31-2013 at 11:00 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Nope, not safe to say. While he's not the answer to our needs right now, Palmer has had a decent NFL career. Just like Testeverde and Collins.

McFadden's career hasn't even been that good. He's ranged from piss poor to mediocre.

-Stork
    decent.that was funny,i didnt know you had a sense of humor.his wins dont match his earnings,nice try.smh

vCash
    testeverde and collins combined made less then the golden boy.thats my point.

vCash
    Are you aware that its customary to use spaces after periods and commas? Your sentences look like train wrecks and it makes it kind of difficult to read.

Also, when the poster your replying to refers to two different players, its nice to spell out which one your comment applies to.

But either way, Palmer or McFadden, I agree...our wins don't match their contracts. But its something I'm very confident, McKenzie will be addressing asap.

-Stork

vCash
    Are you aware that its customary to use spaces after periods and commas? Your sentences look like train wrecks and it makes it kind of difficult to read.

Also, when the poster your replying to refers to two different players, its nice to spell out which one your comment applies to.

But either way, Palmer or McFadden, I agree...our wins don't match their contracts. But its something I'm very confident, McKenzie will be addressing asap.

-Stork
    lol,i apoligize,i post from my phone so its a little difficult!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    lol,i apoligize,i post from my phone so its a little difficult!
    No worries man, I'm new to the world of the smart phone but have never tried to post on it. I can imagine its difficult. I truly was not trying to be a douche. Please accept my apologies if it came off that way. I know I can sometimes be abrasive.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    I disagree, he was far from our MAJOR problem. What about knapp & his shity play calling, our shity defense, our average at best WR's(no true #1 go to option), a below average RT(to say the least), a weak special team besides Jano, virtually no pass rush, spoty LB play besides PW & MB all coupled with the wrong scheme for our certain set of athletes. I could sit here and split hairs, but i think you guys catch my drift...Palmer and DMC are the least of our worries at the moment IMO.
    I can't really argue your point brother and I feel pretty much the same and have argued the same points for awhile, but for that reply my point of aim was at McFaded. If we keep him another season and he does well I will shout his name to the heavens, but right now, at the running back position he leaves something to be desired. I am disgruntled with him, I hope he does better, but I am not going to proclaim that I think he is one of the best backs in the league anymore until he proves he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I can't really argue your point brother and I feel pretty much the same and have argued the same points for awhile, but for that reply my point of aim was at McFaded. If we keep him another season and he does well I will shout his name to the heavens, but right now, at the running back position he leaves something to be desired. I am disgruntled with him, I hope he does better, but I am not going to proclaim that I think he is one of the best backs in the league anymore until he proves he is.
    Yea im right there with you, I just think people have been a little to criticle about DMC lately & I understand why but I just think he shouldn't be and isn't RM's main focus this off season. Were definitely not thin at the RB position (worst case scenario well just throw Reece back in the line up) we can always find a servicable RB off the streets basically if need be.
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 01-31-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    No worries man, I'm new to the world of the smart phone but have never tried to post on it. I can imagine its difficult. I truly was not trying to be a douche. Please accept my apologies if it came off that way. I know I can sometimes be abrasive.

-Stork
    No problem. We all have the same thing in common, love for the raiders!! You were right, my sentences were like a trainwreck. lmao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Yea im right there with you, I just think people have been a little to criticle about DMC lately & I understand why but I just think he shouldn't be and isn't RM's main focus this off season. Were definitely not thin at the RB position (worst case scenario well just throw Reece back in the line up) and you can find a servicable RB off the streets basically if need be.
    I really wish we could use reece more. And not at rb! With his versatilty he can be a nightmare for our opponent.As much as i hate the patriots, that is one thing they do well, play to the strengths of their players.

vCash
    True that & yea I agree, Reece would be a monster on any other offensively competent team...
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 01-31-2013 at 09:42 PM.

vCash
    It's a new season, a new offensive coordinator, and soon to be, many new personnel. We have so many contracts to shed and with that comes a bit of financial freedom. I truly feel this is the year Oakland lays building blocks for its future. I'm beginning to see a team taking shape, from top to bottom. It actually feels like there is a vision and an identity being created. This team might have something to work for, goals to be met, along with the proper motivators to help players succeed. All is quiet on the news front, but I believe behind closed doors not a soul lies dormant. I'm comfortable with the hands the Raiders future lies in.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    ^yes indeed Slvr&blck760, well said!^

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678