57. You may not vote on this poll
  • The PBS (Power Blocking Scheme)

50 87.72%
  • The ZBS (Zone Blocking Scheme)

7 12.28%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

An offensive debate:

Lot's of potential OC talk, and lots of debate regarding schemes: Let's see who's on board with each scheme. The poll is public, so everybody can see which scheme you think best fits the Raiders O-line.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    I'm a huge fan of running a mix of the pistol offense in combinaton with the Power Scheme. Kaepernick ran for 181 yards using Harbaugh's pistol offense.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    I'm a huge fan of running a mix of the pistol offense in combinaton with the Power Scheme. Kaepernick ran for 181 yards using Harbaugh's pistol offense.
    This.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    i voted ZBS because you said for the future. But the best scheme is a mixed of both. kind of what the vikings do. if the zbs is perfected then it is by far the best, but its hard to perfect, so both. the texans and obviously any team shanny coaches do it to perfection.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    i voted ZBS because you said for the future. But the best scheme is a mixed of both. kind of what the vikings do. if the zbs is perfected then it is by far the best, but its hard to perfect, so both. the texans and obviously any team shanny coaches do it to perfection.
    I simply prefer feeding dirty pigs meat and potatoes on the O-line. Raw power creating huge holes in the running game, and buying the QB time to pass. Each has their advantage, but I'd prefer to watch my running back being shifty over my o-line. I guess when it boils down to it, I prefer to watch a dirty powerful team over a finesse team. It's the Raider way.

vCash
    running a strict ZBS is out of the question after what happened this past yr. If anything you mix in zone but should go back to PBS.

vCash
    the zbs is starting to go way of west coast offense. A strict adherence to either one will not win a superbowl anymore.

vCash
    Can I change my vote?

I'd like to run PBS so toothpicks will get hurt by week 6 again and then we can end this ******** debate.

Funny thing is...our personel will not fit PBS next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Can I change my vote?

I'd like to run PBS so toothpicks will get hurt by week 6 again and then we can end this ******** debate.

McFadden, if he is going to excel, will do so in a PBS. Our personnel is a perfect fit for the PBS if we shore up the right side of the line. You call fans that want to discuss Raider football retarted? Grow up or get some prozac!

vCash
    Cool... Please explain why our team is built for PBS....

1. Our WR's...DHB will be gone, Moore is a dropping machine, and very one wants a big red zone threat In Jennings (WCO)...LOL...fail

2. Our OL...they are just as fit for ZBS and proved it when DMC went down and his backups performed. Wiz and Vel are athletic OL made for ZBS

3. Our RB...if everyone in the NFL based performance off 6 games the Raider would win every SB. DMC had 6 games in PBS, two over 100, that's it.. He could not survive it and is not an every down back PERIOD! So what does that leave us as Bush left?

4. Our QB...apparently you like INT's

5. Our TE...no way this guy fits PBS, he's terrible in run blocking

So again...other then the fact you guys all base our offensive scheme and future off 6 games and a RB who is not an every down back is beyond me.

I could care less what we run, but saying we are built for that system is ********.

Let me guess, you want Gruden back as well...the guy who ran WCO and ZBS lol
    Last edited by fishedz; 01-13-2013 at 03:42 PM.

vCash
    Can I change my vote?

LOL. you been saying the same crap past 3 seasons. D-Mac is still here and you are still hating. Obviously our coaches know something you dont know. Why dont you go back to the walterfootball guy see if he shares your opinion.

vCash
    I haven't been saying that the last three seasons. You must be new.

vCash
    Cool... Please explain why our team is built for PBS....

1. Our WR's...DHB will be gone, Moore is a dropping machine, and very one wants a big red zone threat In Jennings (WCO)...LOL...fail

2. Our OL...they are just as fit for ZBS and proved it when DMC went down and his backups performed. Wiz and Vel are athletic OL made for ZBS

3. Our RB...if everyone in the NFL based performance off 6 games the Raider would win every SB. DMC had 6 games in PBS, two over 100, that's it.. He could not survive it and is not an every down back PERIOD! So what does that leave us as Bush left?

4. Our QB...apparently you like INT's

5. Our TE...no way this guy fits PBS, he's terrible in run blocking

So again...other then the fact you guys all base our offensive scheme and future off 6 games and a RB who is not an every down back is beyond me.

I could care less what we run, but saying we are built for that system is ********.

Let me guess, you want Gruden back as well...the guy who ran WCO and ZBS lol
    first of all...you really think our personel will be the same next year adter a 4-12 season..and the draft hasnt happened yet. pbs..8-8..zbs 4-12

vCash
    No Dave I don't...that my point. We built around ZBS and WCO last offseason. The players left over from the Davis era will be gone soon.

vCash
    I have always and will always be a fan of the power. THose huge beefy lineman just man handling other teams is football at its finest for me. I like PBS and if its just my personal opinion then thats the way i would want us to go. I think the team could actually run either one. This team has alot of pieces that are all over the place because we are changing so i think we can go any way we want.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast