Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Give them back, manram is a saint!
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    Maybe he is a dupe?

PSD team is Dash

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    ^Here you go:

I think they should give him his VMs back.
    Oh, and thanks for the response! That's one of you!

Would be more interested in hearing from a member of the dissenting side, however. Confused as what the reasoning is. De-modded? Obviously. No PM's? DUH. Not even gray? Who cares? But this one is just stupid.

It's really a minor deal. I don't care that much. I can talk to most of the people I want to via other means...I just think it's silly and petty. There are obvious inconsistencies with how I was punished, especially as compared to others. I'm not asking for anything serious here, just the ability to discuss with people PUBLICLY. What harm can I even do with that?
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    None of us have the power to give them back Manram outside of WB25 and SI. WB25 hasn't been seen inawhile, he's doing something else with the company. SI Hasn't been on to answer any of the questions people have had maybe he took the weekend off. But he'd be the one or him pming WB25 would be the deciders. Just to give you an update. I figure you know all of that but just incase wanted to let you know
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Aliens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    None of us have the power to give them back Manram outside of WB25 and SI. WB25 hasn't been seen inawhile, he's doing something else with the company. SI Hasn't been on to answer any of the questions people have had maybe he took the weekend off. But he'd be the one or him pming WB25 would be the deciders. Just to give you an update. I figure you know all of that but just incase wanted to let you know
    Gracias, senor.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    To me it's an easy yes to having the VM's back. Everyone can read what you say or is said to you anyway. I also pushed for Schmooze to get his back over something I guess similar, and he got them back and hasn't had any problems.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    #Conspiracy?

Ram is a retired god
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    To me it's an easy yes to having the VM's back. Everyone can read what you say or is said to you anyway. I also pushed for Schmooze to get his back over something I guess similar, and he got them back and hasn't had any problems.
    Hoooray! #FREEMANRAM!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    This is currently being discussed in the Mod forum. We are waiting for the key players in the original removal to chime in with their opinion.

ManRam...you would be best served to be a bit patient in regards to this issue.

Everyone else...you, obviously, have no idea what led to this privilege being removed. Please let the process play itself out.

Thanks y'all
    There's a PSD admin team now?

#iubb

vCash
    Can we make him 'grey' too?

vCash
    #freemanram
    Lester to the Cubs??

vCash
    I apologize for the delay in response. I have been in discussions with Wrigleyboy (as he was the one who mainly dealt with this at the time) regarding this issue and we have decided that we cannot give you back the VM privileges at this time as what had happened was still fairly recent. If you would like to speak more about this, please be sure to send an email to the forum's email support address.

vCash

Give ManRam His VMs

I saw the other thread was closed, and I expect this one to be closed as well.

ManRam didn't break a single rule on PSD. There is nothing stopping anybody from doing what he did, and that he was able to do what he did completely within the rules of PSD is 1. awesome and 2. hilarious that you guys think it was a threat.

He didn't PM spam. He didn't ask anyone to PM spam.

He didn't VM spam. He didn't ask anyone to VM spam.

He didn't get anywhere near compromising PSD's ability to run a successful site due to an overzealous moron that no longer is a poster here.

In that whole situation, you lost arguably your best moderator, and you're punishing someone for giving a **** about the users of this site. I'm sure you're not going to see this the same way and I'll get a stock answer of "if you have questions or concerns about a user on this site, please email us at our contact email where we'll never read your thoughts and will give you the run around in the process." Just give the man his VMs - they're public, and if ANYTHING were to be suspicious (which it won't...) just take them away. Why is that such a hard thing to do?

Jeffy

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast