Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    This is currently being discussed in the Mod forum. We are waiting for the key players in the original removal to chime in with their opinion.

ManRam...you would be best served to be a bit patient in regards to this issue.

Everyone else...you, obviously, have no idea what led to this privilege being removed. Please let the process play itself out.

Thanks y'all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    This is currently being discussed in the Mod forum. We are waiting for the key players in the original removal to chime in with their opinion.

Everyone else...you, obviously, have no idea what led to this privilege being removed. Please let the process play itself out.

Thanks y'all
    I'm patient as a pickle. Hell, I haven't even brought this up for months.

I'm sure I know who were the "key players"

Thanks for the response!

vCash

Thanks y'all
    You, obviously, would be surprised.

vCash

Thanks y'all
    lol, obviously you have no idea that there are plenty of people who know exactly who threw a little tantrum at what happened, and who spearheaded it. They wern't exactly subtle about it.

vCash

Thanks y'all
    Actually, you weren't even here when it all went down, where you? Because most people who were here know exactly what happened, and who cried about it. Shouldn't make broad statements that hold no bearing.
    -

vCash
    Maybe he is a dupe?

vCash
    Make a thread about how Kobe is the greatest of all time in the NBA forum and then you'll get your VMs back.

you're welcome, from #*********

vCash
    If you don't get your VM's/PM's back, I wouldn't mind being your secretary/assitant

Just kidding, I'm no pushover.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash

Thanks y'all
    lololololololololololololol

give them back.

vCash
    Start an Internet revolt

vCash
    wtf is the point of even removing VM rights if you're not trolling the living **** outta ppl? That punishment is dumb imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team:25087571

Thanks y'all
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaahahhahahahaahah ahahahahahaha

Looooooool

We all know you probably just found out today lmao

I couldnt help myself

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Start an Internet revolt
    Create a new PSD? That was the issue in the first place (correct me if I'm wrong).

vCash
    No vms back and you'll be hearing from da Internet mafia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    No vms back and you'll be hearing from da Internet mafia
    Think we should try and get anon after um if Manram can't get VMS back? Anon has done some big **** recently.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast