Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I think Brewerboy is thinking about the Detroit Lions 24/7.
    If I thought about the Lions or the city of Detroit I would have severe depression and currently be on suicide alert. I am not. So now you know that I dont constantly think about the Lolions 24/7.

vCash
    Man you seem a little bit mad.

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I guess I just finally realized that rocket is the only one around here that knows anything and the rest of you guys are dicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Does anyone care what this thug things? His best skills involve costing his team 15 yards at nearly every turn and failing to learn a damn thing from it.
    Yeah man he had so many 15 yard penalties this season what a dirty son of a ***** thug!!

I guess I just finally realized that rocket is the only one around here that knows anything and the rest of you guys are dicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    If I thought about the Lions or the city of Detroit I would have severe depression and currently be on suicide alert. I am not. So now you know that I dont constantly think about the Lolions 24/7.
    You sure do spend a lot of time focusing on other teams though. You really come across that you put more energy into that more than your own team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRaiders'93 View Post
    You do realize the Suh just came off his best season as a pro, right?
    Lolz. no he didn't he's a thug, he played dirty all season, too many penalties by him this season, no way he could have done this!?!?!?

vCash
    This thread is lame.

The Packers D played like absolute horseshit last night. They deserve every criticism they get. When they went offside on 4th & 1 I nearly lost it.

You don't go offside on 4th and 1 with your only chance of a comeback on the line. It was pathetic.
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams

Davante Adams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    You sure do spend a lot of time focusing on other teams though. You really come across that you put more energy into that more than your own team.
    My football team is the Packers and no one gives a rats *** what I think. I dont care about the NBA, infact I hate it. MLB I guess I am a Brewer fan but I am more of a minor league prospector (I did stuff for milb).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Mad?
    About what? The Broncos losing? I'm not mad about that, you get mad about things that you could have changed. Disappointed sure, but not mad.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Suh talking trash on GB is like the guy that's standing there watching a fight and then talks **** to the guy that lost. Both would be correct with what they say, but they shouldn't be opening their mouths to begin with

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    I just noticed the irony re: this thread and the thread maker. Brewerboy getting on Suh for talking smack to the Packers, despite the fact Suh didn't "earn" the right to talk smack this season..........exactly like a Packers fan talking smack to Lions fans like they themselves (the fan) did something and "earned" the right. lolz.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 01-13-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Well, at least Raji didnt kick anyone in the balls on the play...
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

vCash
    The writer seriously just implied Raji was s better football player... Not a chance.

Who cares that he said that..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    Have you ever even been to Detroit? Or Michigan in general? Cause ive been to WI multiple times as i have family that lives there, Been to Green Bay, And Milwaukee (and tons of other stick hole towns).... Not sure exactly your point, but ill tell you right now, I would be WAYYYY more "depressed" living there than here...

What brewerboy really is thinking when he types "Im not fat no more and people cant see how ugly i am so i can finally be the bully now!"

vCash
    i'd take raji over suh. more of a winner. same with jordy nelson over calvin.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    i'd take raji over suh. more of a winner. same with jordy nelson over calvin.
    FOSHOOOOOO... Dont forget Crosby over Hanson

Whens the last time suh did a belly roll discount double check??? Bum

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast