Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Another reason why I can't stand him. Not surprising though.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Suh just needs to shut up and become the great player he once showed promise of before becoming a total douche. So much talent and he's wasting it by pulling stunts like this. The Packers were a total failure last night so he's right but he doesn't need to do it.
    You do realize the Suh just came off his best season as a pro, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    lol the whole article is just stupid.. For all we know him and raji know each other and it was just a joke..

I dont get the point of the probowls, superbowls and career wins.. theres 22 starters not one.. Suh didnt choose to get drafted in detroit..
    But look who made the thread. You think he can understand any of that? Of course not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Does anyone care what this thug things? His best skills involve costing his team 15 yards at nearly every turn and failing to learn a damn thing from it.
    Mad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    None? But yeah stay mad. Not his fault Packers aren't even past the Football For Dummies 101 books. Most pros don't even need them tbh with you.
    I'm not mad. I just don't get why Suh is talking when his team won 4 games. It doesn't matter to me though. Detroit Lions postseason = rooting against Green Bay every year, so I wouldn't expect anything less from Suh or any Lion. They have nothing else to do this time of the year.

Now go ahead and post "umad?" 12 times because that's all you have to offer this forum.

vCash
    Suh just needs to shut up and become the great player he once showed promise of before becoming a total douche. So much talent and he's wasting it by pulling stunts like this. The Packers were a total failure last night so he's right but he doesn't need to do it.
    Being a top 4 DT is wasting talent?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline-teams

Just cause biased fans/media vote for the probowl, Dont let that scew your thinking..

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I'm not mad. I just don't get why Suh is talking when his team won 4 games. It doesn't matter to me though. Detroit Lions postseason = rooting against Green Bay every year, so I wouldn't expect anything less from Suh or any Lion. They have nothing else to do this time of the year.

Now go ahead and post "umad?" 12 times because that's all you have to offer this forum.
    Its a game, Its essentially a huge workforce, You dont mess with people at work?

Your right tho, Detroit is on the couch, So obviously he is watching the playoffs.. He made a joke.. Its not like he said something actually bad.. He said something all of america was thinking.. I dont see the big deal, Wouldnt offend me if this happened Vice Versa

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRaiders'93 View Post
    You do realize the Suh just came off his best season as a pro, right?
    Being a top 4 DT is wasting talent?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline-teams

Just cause biased fans/media vote for the probowl, Dont let that scew your thinking..
    The man has character issues that are going to end it all. I didn't say he plays like **** but if he keeps acting like that his job isn't going to be all that secure no matter how well he plays on the field.

The Pro Bowl is a ****ing joke and I don't even know who's on either team.

vCash
    The man has character issues that are going to end it all. I didn't say he plays like **** but if he keeps acting like that his job isn't going to be all that secure no matter how well he plays on the field.

The Pro Bowl is a ****ing joke and I don't even know who's on either team.
    I just dont see what he said being all that horrible..

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Its a game, Its essentially a huge workforce, You dont mess with people at work?

Your right tho, Detroit is on the couch, So obviously he is watching the playoffs.. He made a joke.. Its not like he said something actually bad.. He said something all of america was thinking.. I dont see the big deal, Wouldnt offend me if this happened Vice Versa
    It's pretty obvious if this was anyone other than Suh this wouldn't have made the news at all.

vCash
    This time no but he's got that target and it just keeps adding up so he should be more aware of what he's doing and saying than just running his mouth. He should be a leader of his team and acting like this isn't really leading. Get your own team in check rather than telling other teams how to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    It's pretty obvious if this was anyone other than Suh this wouldn't have made the news at all.
    Pretty much

vCash
    I think Brewerboy is thinking about the Detroit Lions 24/7.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    I don't really think it's anything bad either, but when you're Suh everything is being put under the microscope. Plus, I hate Suh so he could've said the Packers played a good game and I would've been *****ing.

vCash
    This time no but he's got that target and it just keeps adding up so he should be more aware of what he's doing and saying than just running his mouth. He should be a leader of his team and acting like this isn't really leading. Get your own team in check rather than telling other teams how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I don't really think it's anything bad either, but when you're Suh everything is being put under the microscope. Plus, I hate Suh so he could've said the Packers played a good game and I would've been *****ing.
    Ehh, His seasons over.. Bored prolly.. If it was him yapping during the season id care but, We all know we sucked this year, Might as well pick @ your guys mistake a bit

TBH I wanted the pack to win the superbowl.. IDC for any of the teams left in the NFC..

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast