Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think Wallace is much better then Berrian. Not even close. Wallace and Harvin could play together. He'd be one hell of a play action threat.

I also loved the idea of signing Chase Daniel is brilliant. The move wouldn't threaten Ponder, although he's good enough to supplant him should Ponder regress next year.

I really think the Vikings will pick G, DT, and LB in the middle rounds of this draft. Speilman is aggressive when filling the major holes on the roster, and this year its WR.

I 90% sure Allen and Kevin Williams will both be here next year. I also really think that Griffin and Robison are the future at that spot, and we will let Allen and K Will leaves when there contracts expire.

vCash
    Comparing Mike Wallace and BB is laughable, guys around here make me laugh.

We need a ****ing deep threat.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    At this point I say we make sure we Sign Harvin to a nice longterm deal and Make sure that Allen, K-Wills, and Antwon end their careers here, hopefully saving money in the meantime. Unless we find a day one starter at WR, G, MLB or DT in FA I say we hold our ground and cross our fingers that we have another draft like the last.

On D I say we keep the course but put another younger guy and a cheap vet under Jasper, then unload on Defensive Tackles to not only make Allen, Kevin, Robison, and Everson better but to ultimately find Kevin's replacement. I hope that Audie Cole and Josh(CB) pan out and we are set on D for the next 2 years..

Now on Offense wether Ponder is our answer or not you need the guy playing QB to have a True No 1 WR, even with Harvin and Kyle and at least one STUD Guard to bolster our interior Line,,IMO the weakest spot on our whole football team,,even over our WRs.

RECAP---After signing our own guys all we need to find in FA and this draft is a No 1 WR, at least 1(hopefully 2) STUD Guard, a upgrade at DT, and some more competition at the MLB spot....Thats 4 positions and we are looking tough....Yea we could dabble in looking at a Vet QB and another S but those should be cheap and hopefully one or both could be addressed in this draft...Its looking up for us, we are young and talented and have proven results with this new youth movement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellesmeire View Post
    Comparing Mike Wallace and BB is laughable, guys around here make me laugh.

We need a ****ing deep threat.
    LOL! haha! You're right! I can't stop laughing!!!

I meant it as in he's a guy who's going to get paid a lot of money, but won't live up to it.

Didn't really mean it in a style sense. Don't jump to conclusions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Bernard Berrian career (8 years, 109 Games played) stats: 288 Rec, 4122 Yards, 24 TD

Mike Wallace career (4 years, 63 Games played) stats: 235 Rec, 4042 yards, 32 TD

Wallace has almost surpassed Berrian in every category in half the years (has in TDs). Not really seeing how
    Wallace is similar to Berrian besides they are both fast.
    I'm glad to see you figured out how to copy/paste. Too bad that's not what I meant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieFreakout View Post
    I'm glad to see you figured out how to copy/paste. Too bad that's not what I meant.
    And you still manage to insult and bait me. Great job.

vCash
    You are really sensitive. You jump to conclusions, I correct you, and now i'm "baiting" you?

Okay.

vCash
    You are really sensitive. You jump to conclusions, I correct you, and now i'm "baiting" you?

Okay.
    You just insulted me by saying "I'm glad to see you figured out how to copy/paste." When you could have just said thats not what I meant. Can you not see how thats an insult?

vCash
    Wow, lol.

vCash
    dear lord.... i see a common trend here.

vCash
    Whats laughable to me is the people here who talk about resigning Harvin then going after a guy like Wallace or any other big name free agent WR. Do you really think the Vikings are gunna spend all their money on WR's this offseason, think again.

vCash
    LOL! haha! You're right! I can't stop laughing!!!

I meant it as in he's a guy who's going to get paid a lot of money, but won't live up to it.

Didn't really mean it in a style sense. Don't jump to conclusions.
    How do you know he isn't going to live up to it? I guess you could live in the future or something. But I think you are jumping to conclusions a bit, Wallace is not Bernard Berrian. Wallace has already broken out in this league and we signed Berrian hoping that he could do that with us. It just didn't turn out. No I am not saying that we should give Wallace a blank check, but I don't think it is worth crossing him off the list when he would dramatically improve our team.

vCash
    How do you know he will? My point is just as valid as yours.

vCash
    How do you know he will? My point is just as valid as yours.
    I was just using the facts that we have between Berrian and Wallace to say that they are entirely different situations. Wallace is a proven pro bowl player, Berrian was not.

vCash
    Personally I don't know if Mike Wallace fits our system due to the fact that Ponder strengths is not throwing the ball deep. IDK just my opinion so no one blast it, lol.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast