Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Yeah that's exactly what will happen. What's really going to be interesting is to see what shakes out between Robison and Griffen. Both of those guys can walk after next year, and I really can't see us hanging on to both of them. Everson is going to want to start, and Robison is not going to want to be benched. I have a feeling that it could be Robison getting traded this year (while we can still get something for him vs letting him walk in FA and getting like a 5th round compensatory pick) instead of Allen.
    comp picks cannot be traded. besides why so cheep he should bring a higher pick. with draft picks being as much of a gamble as they are you would think he could bring atleast a 2nd rounder. i realize that griffen dont have the stats that allen had but i think he would be worth a first and a third. reaching almost double didget sacks as a part time player.
    You seem to have misunderstood. 100% Cheese Free is suggesting we could trade Robison (or Griffen) now, possibly for that 2nd rounder, rather than letting him walk in 12 months in free agency for nothing and receiving a 5th round compensatory pick for losing him.

vCash
    I personally hope we can keep all 3 of our DEs. We can never have too many good pass rushers.

Also, VCU, think you could open up the Draft Central Thread again? There are some drafts that desperately want to get mocked right now. We know that Spielman and Frazier read our opinions and take that into account for the draft, so we need to get back to work! haha
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    I would like to see the Vikes get Keenan Allan and EJ Manuel

vCash
    Who is giving you a 2nd rounder for Robison? Won't happen.

vCash
    Greg Jennings - WR - Packers
    Jan 14 - 11:55 AM

One NFC scout tells the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel that impending free agent Greg Jennings' market will be "much smaller" than Vincent Jackson's in landing a five-year, $55 million contract last year.

"I put Vincent Jackson last year up in the elite spectrum, a Pro Bowl-caliber player," the scout said. "He's also 6-5 and still can do a lot more things. Greg can't compete with Vincent right now." Jennings is prepared to play for another team in 2013 because "the Packers are going to do what's best for the Packers. And that's not going to change whether you're No. 4, No. 80, No. 85, No. 77."

Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

vCash
    Vcu if you dont open that thread back up then im gonna get pissed off and start kidnaping fat women

66 TACKLES/4 SACKS/1 FF/3 FR/1TD
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Vcu if you dont open that thread back up then im gonna get pissed off and start kidnaping fat women
    lol

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    The fat chicks are safe.... For now....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    The fat chicks are safe.... For now....
    GB needed one to sing for them after this past weekend. haha
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    GB needed one to sing for them after this past weekend. haha

66 TACKLES/4 SACKS/1 FF/3 FR/1TD
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Surlyc View Post
    You seem to have misunderstood. 100% Cheese Free is suggesting we could trade Robison (or Griffen) now, possibly for that 2nd rounder, rather than letting him walk in 12 months in free agency for nothing and receiving a 5th round compensatory pick for losing him.
    if robinson does what he did this season and gets to free agency that pick could rise to a third round pick the highest comp pick that is handed out but that is then

vCash
    I believe both Brian Robison and Everson Griffen will be affordable for us next off season.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Ramses Barden - WR - Giants
    Ramses Barden hinted that he does not expect a long-term deal from the Giants before free agency opens.
    Barden erupted for nine catches and 138 yards in Week 3 when both Hakeem Nicks and Domenik Hixon were sidelined. But he subsequently fell behind rookie Reuben Randle and totaled just four catches the rest of the way. "My agent and I just have to sit down with the Giants' management and hopefully both parties can find a way to keep me around," Barden said. "Free agency doesn't open until March so Ill have a better idea of where I'll be playing then."
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Fan 25 View Post
    I would like to see the Vikes get Keenan Allan and EJ Manuel
    Even though this is the free agency not draft thread, I'm going to reply because this is the first time I've seen his name come up here.

Going by pure physical stature (6-5/238), Manuel is a Cam Newton-type prospect. Viking great Fran Tarkenton believes teams should draft a quarterback every year. Not a high pick, mind you, but a guy in the middle rounds who has a chance to make it. Look at what the Redskins did this year. Not only did they take Robert Griffin III in the first round, but they also went and grabbed Kirk Cousins in the fourth. When Griffin was injured, Cousins gave them hope and won a couple games. There are players like him available in the draft every year. Teams need somebody waiting in the wings that can give the team hope and confidence in case anything happens to Ponder. Joe Webb has no business being a backup QB. The Vikings need to have a guy behind Ponder that gives them a chance to win. I think Manuel would be a nice option with one of our 4th's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Ramses Barden - WR - Giants

rotoworld
    Why would Barden want to stay with them? I mean they gave more time to Randle because they knew Randle would be there for the next few years. I don't much about him but he seems to have good hands but not good speed? I'd be willing to give him a flier.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast