Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I fully believe that management is going to pull something this season that will make us all surprised...We are now on of the youngest teams in the NFL and with this draft, witch could of been honestly the best draft we have ever had, we have some players that are locked in their positions for a long time, Kalil, Smith, Walsh, and I would say Wright to some extent and we still have a full draft coming. We dont need much more youth movement we need the right players to fit our weaknesses. I look for us to make a huge splash in FA to lock up a WR, G, or LB spot on our roster that will put all our jaws on the floor.

vCash
    Mike Wallace - WR - Steelers
    Feb 3 - 4:29 PM

The Miami Herald's "sense" is that the Dolphins will pursue free agent Mike Wallace, with free agent Greg Jennings "also in the mix."

Jennings' relationship with coach Joe Philbin has made him a frequent target of Dolphins rumors, but it's Wallace who's one of the league's fastest players and entering his prime. However, Wallace should command a much larger commitment, both in years and dollars. That might not be a problem for Miami, as a "close associate" of owner Stephen Ross tells the Herald he's prepared to "spend a lot of money."

Source: Miami Herald
    http://www.rotoworld.com/default.aspx?rw=1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    My top 20 list would probably be something like this:

1. Calvin Johnson
    2. Larry Fitzgerald
    3. AJ Green
    4. Brandon Marshall
    5. Andre Johnson
    6. Roddy White
    7. Vincent Jackson
    8. Reggie Wayne
    9. Julio Jones
    10. Dez Bryant
    11. Demaryius Thomas
    12. Mike Wallace
    13. Victor Cruz
    14. Wes Welker
    15. Hakeem Nicks
    16. Percy Harvin
    17. Steve Smith
    18. Jordy Nelson
    19. Marques Colston
    20. Dwayne Bowe
    Maybe before this season the argument could be made for him being that high but after a season where admitted to losing focus and had a bad case of the drops I can't put him ahead of guys Cruz and Welker. He has the talent to be up there but I haven't seen enough production yet.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    What do you guys think of making a run for Jairus Byrd safety from Buffalo, team him up with Harrison Smith and we have the best Safety tandem in the league?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I'd love jarius byrd on here. But i dont think we are going to try and go for him. As much as i would love too.

vCash
    Husain Abdullah - DB - Free Agent
    Free agent S Husain Abdullah will work out for the Chiefs this week.
    Abdullah, and his brother Hamza, walked away from the NFL last summer to pursue religious obligations. Husain was also considering hanging up his cleats due to concussion problems. The 27-year-old had an extension with the Vikings lined up, but his religious beliefs forced him to turn it down.
    rotoworld

I always liked this guy, his play tailed off around the time of his concussions but for a while (2010 onward basically) he was the best safety we had on the team. No place for him now on the roster but hopefully he catches on somewhere.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    What do you guys think of making a run for Jairus Byrd safety from Buffalo, team him up with Harrison Smith and we have the best Safety tandem in the league?
    Not going to happen. The franchise tag for S's is only like 6M. 0% chance he makes it out of buffalo.

I'd also expect that Gholston and Quinn are retained by their teams.

I think we should take a look at L. Delmas if he is available, but I don't expect he will be...

vCash
    This is kinda on and off topic, but did you guys notice how both teams in the SB had that burner down the field deep threats and how they took shots down the field? We really need a guy like that. (Mike wallace to vikes) lol

vCash
    Titus Young - WR - Lions
    Lions waived WR Titus Young.
    It was a matter of when, not if, the Lions parted ways with the mercurial, delusional two-year "veteran." Although Young was red-flagged for character issues coming out of Boise State, the Lions made him the No. 44 pick of the 2011 draft. Young managed to post a promising 48/607/6 line as a rookie despite a few run-ins with coach Jim Schwartz, but went off the rails as a sophomore. Young sucker-punched teammate Louis Delmas in an offseason workout, drew a personal foul for head-butting Rams CB Janoris Jenkins in Week 1 and sabotaged the Lions' devastating Week 11 loss to the Packers by intentionally lining up in the wrong position. Sent home for the year in Week 13, Young sealed his Lions fate with a series of bizarre January tweets. A true burner, Young has the skill to succeed in the NFL, but won't have teams falling over themselves to give him a second chance. He will get one, however.
    rotoworld

If we even bring this guy in for a look our FO should all be tarred and feathered.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Titus Young - WR - Lions

rotoworld

If we even bring this guy in for a look our FO should all be tarred and feathered.
    Why not Cheese? The guy just wants the ball and wants to win. Sometimes a change of scenery helps. Not to defend him but i have seen Titus open many of times and he wasnt thrown the ball. We should give him a chance Cheese.

CUTLER, RODGERS, AND STAFFORD. MEET THE BARR EXAM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Why not Cheese? The guy just wants the ball and wants to win. Sometimes a change of scenery helps. Not to defend him but i have seen Titus open many of times and he wasnt thrown the ball. We should give him a chance Cheese.
    I'm with V4LB...this kid is a young hothead but he can play....he needs a fresh start and would be a really nice addition to our WR corp because he has speed and plays the outside...The kid hates Detroit with a passion and was basically asking to get cut...not only could we land him for cheap (alot cheaper and way better than Hartline) but he would love to get a chance to beat up on Detroit twice a year for the next decade

We love receiver's from our division, if Spielman and Frazier believe he's a good fit and can turn his attitude around, i really think we'll make a push for him....If we think he's a lost cause then we won't waste our time

vCash
    Brandon Gibson - WR - Rams
    Feb 4 - 4:28 PM

According to StLouisRams.com, Brandon Gibson is among the free agents St. Louis is "most likely to retain."

Gibson has been maddeningly inconsistent across his first four NFL seasons, but put together the best four-game stretch of his career between Weeks 14 and 17, catching 17 passes for 254 yards. His 691 yards and five touchdowns on the season were both new career highs. Not a candidate for the franchise tag, Gibson will hit the open market, but the receiver-starved Rams figure to make a known commodity a competitive offer.

Source: stlouisrams.com
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ayer-news?rw=1

Kevin Ogletree - WR - Cowboys
    Feb 4 - 12:12 PM

ESPN Dallas believes it's time for the Cowboys to move on from impending free agent Kevin Ogletree.

Ogletree's Week 1 outburst against the Giants that saw him catch eight passes for 114 yards and two touchdowns was easily the biggest fluke of the 2012 fantasy football season. He went on to reel in just 24 passes in 14 games after that, and was pushed down the depth chart as the season went on. Ogletree is merely a No. 3 or 4 receiver who doesn't play special teams.

Source: ESPN Dallas
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ayer-news?rw=1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Titus Young - WR - Lions

rotoworld

I would probably settle for just fired. Young might just have played his last season in the NFL. The guy is an issue on so many levels.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I would probably settle for just fired. Young might just have played his last season in the NFL. The guy is an issue on so many levels.
    Vcu everyone deserves a second chance.

CUTLER, RODGERS, AND STAFFORD. MEET THE BARR EXAM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Vcu everyone deserves a second chance.
    Very true but he has had quite a few chances already. I couldn't imagine the damage he would do combined with Percy Harvin in our locker room.

Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast