Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    vCash
    tbh? What's that stand for...

I agree if we sign Wallace then Harvin will be traded. But....you could also let J. Allen walk next year...With J. Allen, K. Williams and possibly Winfield off the books next offseason we could pay both 10M a season...but that would mean Harvin playing next year for 2M.....

I agree that 10M is a lot for Wallace or Harvin. I think the Redskins screwed the whole WR market by giving Garcon 8M a season. That's more around the price I'd want to pay Harvin and Wallace. But how could either of them not command more then Garcon....

vCash
    Donald Driver - WR - Packers

Per Fox Sports Wisconsin, the Vikings are interested in impending free agent Donald Driver.
    Driver, who turns 38 on Saturday, believes he can "go to any team and be either their No. 1 or No. 2 guy and be solid for another three years." That's a stretch, but Driver has repeatedly said he'd like to play until he's 40. "The question is, do I want to see myself in another uniform? I've always said I only want to wear that green and gold and nothing else," said Driver. Minnesota has just Percy Harvin and Jarius Wright as locks for roster spots in 2013 at receiver.
    rotoworld

Yea I don't believe this at all

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Mike Wallace is another Santonio Holmes. He is not worth 10 million dollars to run deep balls and nothing else.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Donald Driver - WR - Packers

rotoworld

Yea I don't believe this at all
    Already a thread for it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Already a thread for it...
    my bad lol

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Greg Jennings - WR - Packers
    Jan 29 - 8:39 AM

Impending free agent WR Greg Jennings placed his Green Bay home on the market Monday.

For an asking price of $525,000, you can have Jennings' 4,788 square-foot house that is located 10 minutes away from Lambeau Field. It appears the Packers have already told the seven-year veteran that they won't be among the teams pursuing him when free agency opens in March. They're ready to move forward with Jordy Nelson, James Jones and Randall Cobb as their top three wideouts.

Source: FOX Sports Wisconsin
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Greg Jennings - WR - Packers
    Jan 29 - 8:39 AM
    Dunno if its just me but I would HATE living 10 minutes away from work. Gotta have a nice half hour drive to set the tone for each day and give you a nice cool-down on the way back. Then again depending on where you live that half hour drive could take you 2 hours and leave you a homicidal-maniac by the time you make it off the freeway, if you do.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Dunno if its just me but I would HATE living 10 minutes away from work. Gotta have a nice half hour drive to set the tone for each day and give you a nice cool-down on the way back. Then again depending on where you live that half hour drive could take you 2 hours and leave you a homicidal-maniac by the time you make it off the freeway, if you do.
    haha, i hate having to drive 10 minutes to get anywhere...

vCash
    Brian Hartline - WR - Dolphins

A "friend" tells the Miami Herald free agent Brian Hartline hopes to earn an annual $6 million with his new contract.
    The Herald had previously reported Hartline was seeking $5-$6 million. It's not an unreasonable request for a 26-year-old receiver coming off his first 1,000-yard campaign, but would make Hartline one of the higher paid No. 2/3 receivers in the league. That assumes he either gets away from Miami or the Dolphins sign a true No. 1 receiver. With the Dolphins so thin at wideout, retaining Hartline will likely be a priority.
    rotoworld

Not sure how reliable this "friend" is but I'd still be fine with him for 6 million a season as our #2. Percy, Hartline, Wright and a rookie 1st/2nd rounder would be a pretty substantial upgrade over last season.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Brian Hartline - WR - Dolphins

rotoworld

Not sure how reliable this "friend" is but I'd still be fine with him for 6 million a season as our #2. Percy, Hartline, Wright and a rookie 1st/2nd rounder would be a pretty substantial upgrade over last season.
    You know what, its a little low profile but that could work out surprisingly well. As bad as our WRs have been one or two seemingly inconspicuous guys can make all the difference in the world.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    You know what, its a little low profile but that could work out surprisingly well. As bad as our WRs have been one or two seemingly inconspicuous guys can make all the difference in the world.
    At least Hartline could beat man to man coverage on occasion lol Plus if we land a guy who is a little raw like Cordarrelle Patterson in the first, we wouldn't have to rely on him as much to have a big role in the offense. Regardless of what we do our wide receivers should be a lot better next year.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    At least Hartline could beat man to man coverage on occasion lol Plus if we land a guy who is a little raw like Cordarrelle Patterson in the first, we wouldn't have to rely on him as much to have a big role in the offense. Regardless of what we do our wide receivers should be a lot better next year.
    Well there is a whole other thing to look at here too, and you sort of mentioned it earlier. Jarius Wright is more than just a slot guy who will be stuck in Harvin's shadow. If we put Wright on one side, Hartline on the other and Harvin in the slot, we'd have a much better lineup than we had this year. Not saying that Wright is going to be amazing but I think its not asking much for him to be able to out-perform what Jerome Simpson and Devin Aromashodu/Stephen Burton did last year. The guy makes plays, I hope we don't just pigeon-hole him as a slot guy.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Well there is a whole other thing to look at here too, and you sort of mentioned it earlier. Jarius Wright is more than just a slot guy who will be stuck in Harvin's shadow. If we put Wright on one side, Hartline on the other and Harvin in the slot, we'd have a much better lineup than we had this year. Not saying that Wright is going to be amazing but I think its not asking much for him to be able to out-perform what Jerome Simpson and Devin Aromashodu/Stephen Burton did last year. The guy makes plays, I hope we don't just pigeon-hole him as a slot guy.
    We saw against Detroit and Green Bay, Wright can go deep.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I agree that Wright is not just a slot guy. That is the assumption because of his size but he's like a Steve Smith. He's a more natural fit for the outside than Harvin that's for sure.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    22 of Hartline's 55 receptions went between 11-40 yards. That's where we need the most help. I could see him helping us pick up short first downs, but I can't see him moving a S out of he box. I'd rather have him then overpaying Jennings though.

Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast