Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    however we offered bradley beal so jcraw most likely is not in the deal.

vCash
    According to a person with knowledge of those conversations, Gay is likely to remain a Grizzly through the end of this season. The message to Gay at the moment is that if he is dealt by the league's Feb. 21 trade deadline, then the Griz will have been offered a no-brainer scenario.

For example, the Griz have entertained the Washington Wizards' offer for Gay. The crux of that exchange would have the Griz receiving rookie shooting guard Bradley Beal in a larger package. The proposals for Randolph have been even weaker.

None of the potential deals has merit because they aren't believed to be strong enough to keep the Griz on their current pace.
    Gay and Randolph are the Grizzlies' highest-paid players. Each will earn about $16.5 million this season and both players are due more than $17 million for the 2013-14 campaign. The reality is that one of them will be traded in the next two years because Griz ownership doesn't want to be a repeat luxury-tax payer — something that is more punitive in the league's new collective bargaining agreement.
    Per Tillery.

If this is the case, the Grizzlies are crazy to turn down Beal for Gay.

vCash
    this is what i know wed be offerin beal and okafor and prolly something else id imagine ariza. if thats the case u guys can have nene and well take z-bo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    this is what i know wed be offerin beal and okafor and prolly something else id imagine ariza. if thats the case u guys can have nene and well take z-bo
    hell no Z-bo is not going anywhere

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash

Grizzlies fan first

If right now and the future and right now is what we are talking about then im building around youth and athleticism I was a grizzlies fan before rudy and zbo and the truth is the only reason that zbo isnt mention as much as rudy is we cant get as much for him I say if we can at least get a shot blocker for zbo lets do it we still have big moe and now we have author we can still go pretty far without zbo we have proven that already if we add a true shoot blocker and an expiring contract during the off season we can add the knock down three point threat we badly need and resign tony allen

vCash
    Allen is 31 yrs old. He is an elite defensive player who will lose his step soon. Trading Z-BO for a shot blocker isnt a bad idea, but he is a walking double double. We need to trade him for much more value than that if we did trade him. He has connected with the city and fans so well that the only way we trade him is for an unbeleivable offer.

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    I can't imagine what it would take for me to want to move ZBo anytime soon
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    People are so quick to want to move Rudy, but look what happens when we don't have him against a good team like the Clippers...

I've always said if we can find a decent trade for Zbo we should do it...I love zbo too, but let's face it...He's old and getting older...are we really going to want to pay him 18 million when he's 33 and 17 million when he's 34 when we have Darrell Arthur and Speights sitting behind him makin 1/5 that?

I still think if we can get a big rebounding/defending center, a true point guard that can shoot, and a draft pick for Zbo we should do it...I think Rudy is a better investment at this point considering everything(player ages, current roster)

I've always had this stance on the situation...I think if we show loyalty to Rudy(the guy we drafted) he will become an even better Grizzly

vCash
    I agree with all your saying J Falk, but the problem is that Z-BO's value may not be high enough to other teams in the league. I want a fair trade for our walking double double. If the offer is something we can't refuse, i see it happening. We need Marc to show us he can pick up the scoring load as well

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Wiz fan here. Looks like rudy rumors getting stronger every day.

What would you guys do to trade Gay for?.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Wiz fan here. Looks like rudy rumors getting stronger every day.

What would you guys do to trade Gay for?.
    It actually looks like the FO is starting to realize how imporant Rudy is. This could just be part of their plan in trying to heat up the offers, but as of now it's looking like Rudy isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

With that said, the Wizards don't have the pieces to get Rudy...we would need a good small forward in return and y'all don't have one to offer...we would need a good backup point guard and y'all don't have one to offer...I don't think the Grizzlies FO have even the slightest interest in trading with y'all.

vCash
    If we trade Rudy, it is an absolute must that we get a good starting small forward in return. Obviously this player would have to have a decent salary, as well. These are my favorite trades(notice some include 1st round picks and some don't).

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bj5jy6m add a 1st round pick
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a9798jl
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=abauyc9
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=axa9mlb add 2 1st round picks
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a3kaz6g add a 1st round pick

IF and I say IF we traded with the Wizards, I think the trade could look something like this: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=an35wkm

It's not my favorite trade by far, but it wouldn't be horrible...I'd expect a first round pick too, but I don't know if the Wizards would give up that much..

All these trades have 3 things in common. 1) A good small forward that can shoot the three 2) Good role players such as backup point guards, shooters, or bigs. 3)Salaries that get us back under the luxury tax.

Like I said earlier, I'm not in favor of trading Rudy, but IF we do, I'd like to see a trade something like one of these.
    Last edited by J Falk; 01-15-2013 at 11:10 PM.

vCash
    were not trading bradley beal

vCash
    I'll look at anything now
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WALLtoMCGEE View Post
    0% chance of beal being in trade. Unless wiz offer their first I don't see it happening
    Beal sure wasn't efficient tonight. Sounds like he has some promise but he's not even knee high to Rudy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast