Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 114
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    wow.. bholly... u just said exactly what i was about to say and u said it 100x more eloquently than i ever woud/could have.
    You mean 100x longer. I'm fully expecting "I'm not reading all that, I don't have time", followed by spending 5 times longer either picking out certain sentences from that (and other) posts and deliberately misinterpreting them so he can rebut them out of context, or just restating his whole thing in different words and with a few 'silly gooses' thrown in.

    And now that I've said that it'll be "Well sure! If that's what you want!" before he does it.

    And now that I've said that he'll still not read it, nor respond to this, and will instead pick up the argument where someone else left off and just continue from there, completely ignoring what I wrote.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    You mean 100x longer. I'm fully expecting "I'm not reading all that, I don't have time", followed by spending 5 times longer either picking out certain sentences from that (and other) posts and deliberately misinterpreting them so he can rebut them out of context, or just restating his whole thing in different words and with a few 'silly gooses' thrown in.

    And now that I've said that it'll be "Well sure! If that's what you want!" before he does it.

    And now that I've said that he'll still not read it, nor respond to this, and will instead pick up the argument where someone else left off and just continue from there, completely ignoring what I wrote.






    zzzzzz

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,687
    vCash
    1500
    wow, holly actually shut him up


    gotta pay the troll toll

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,825
    vCash
    1500
    It was one of the greatest posts of all time

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,772
    vCash
    1500
    Problem is I didn't want to shut him up - I want to actually talk about it with him.

    Guess I have to do it shorter and with clearer questions, rather than just talking.

    RP,

    1) Are you saying you advocate us getting better through free agency - in particular trying to sign a superstar - or have I misinterpreted that?

    2) If that is the case, how do you reconcile that with wanting to win now, in terms of cap room and money. How do you propose we get better now while clearing the room to target free agents? Any particular FAs in mind?

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    It was one of the greatest posts of all time


    Hahaha

    Well, yes. At least for a loser who actually sits there and rates posts on an internet forum!

    Anyway...I think you'd be utterly shocked if you had even a remote idea of how insignificant bholly is to me. Sorry.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,687
    vCash
    1500
    Spoken like a man with a foot in his mouth.


    gotta pay the troll toll

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Spoken like a man with a foot in his mouth.
    I imagine it makes you happy to think that. And that's terrific. But it's impossible to put a foot in one's mouth merely by virtue of expressing one's opinion. I still have the opinion. And I still know you all to be wrong.


  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    3,065
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Hahaha. I can tell you were STEWING for two hours until you became able to reply. Holy moly...that was strong out of the gate!




    Yeah, well, I knew you'd have SOME argument against it. Since it flies in the face of your whole theory. The point stands: you want to get good by sucking. In the hopes that we'll hit the lottery in the, well, lottery.

    But see what you get????? Players like Kwame. Busts like Turner. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE'LL FAIR ANY DIFFERENTLY???




    That's true. But I believe I'm the only one because everyone else doesn't WANT to remember that fact. They harken back to his Great Days at Ohio State (!). His CYO championship. (!) The time he beat his older brother at H.O.R.S.E. (!)

    Why would they bring up draft position?





    Is that true? Free agency? Can you list the superstars we signed via free agency since AI left? Use the reverse side if the list is too long.
    Brand. didnt work next


    2012 allstar

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,772
    vCash
    1500
    That's really it? You're willing to come back and talk about me and other posters but you're unwilling to talk about basketball?

    You're willing to write hundreds and hundreds of words in this thread and elsewhere, but won't have what could've been an interesting conversation, or even just take 30 seconds to clarify/confirm your position?

    Why? What are you trying to get out of coming to this place, if that's the case?

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    3,065
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    wow.. bholly... u just said exactly what i was about to say and u said it 100x more eloquently than i ever woud/could have.

    ill add this though just for a fun example:

    who would u rather be over the last decade.... the sixers or the clippers? the sixers stuck around the middle of the pack, never really being better than mediocre, and 1 year they were bad enough to luck into the 2nd pick which didnt amount to much.

    the clippers spent most of the last decade stumbling around the lottery, not signing the right free agents, really only drafting 1 guy with any value (eric gordon)... then they hit the lotto hard and got blake griffin, traded their value guy for chris paul, and now theyre title contenders.
    your going to hate me but id rather be us i just couldnt handle loseing that long it would make me sick


    2012 allstar

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,687
    vCash
    1500
    ^^ i dont hate u.... i just cant comprehend u.


    gotta pay the troll toll

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    3,065
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    ^^ i dont hate u.... i just cant comprehend u.
    ever hear of ends justifying means? We have Andrew Bynum and you said it yourself you are operating under the assumption he will play and be successfull and Jrue holiday is an allstar talent so the way i look at it is it all worked out fine and on top of that we never ended up celler dwellers like the clippers did so .. who cares


    2012 allstar

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Hahaha

    Well, yes. At least for a loser who actually sits there and rates posts on an internet forum!
    Ah, yes. The petty insults... What a surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Anyway...I think you'd be utterly shocked if you had even a remote idea of how insignificant bholly is to me. Sorry.
    Says the guy who comes into this forum as much as anyone, posts as much as anyone, and makes more threads than anyone. Actions speak louder than words, and your actions indicate that this forum, including the people that make up this forum, is more significant to you than anyone else here.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,687
    vCash
    1500
    The clippers can win a title this year and every year as long as they keep paul....

    The sixers are still in a state or limbo.


    gotta pay the troll toll

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •