Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    Dude did you really go off with Damion James in 2k?!?!
    i used to go HAMMMMMMMM with james and sasha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    i used to go HAMMMMMMMM with james and sasha
    For some reason, Crash is a HIGHFLYER in 2k13. I dunk over a ton of people with him. Fountain of YOUTH?!

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    For some reason, Crash is a HIGHFLYER in 2k13. I dunk over a ton of people with him. Fountain of YOUTH?!
    2K13 is stupid. Playing my career as a SG/SF hybrid is a nightmare. Stopping Durant/Kobe/Carmelo/Gay is impossible in your first year. It is so unrealistic

The trading logic is stupid as well. I got drafted to the Rockets and immediately i wanted Jeremy Lin traded because the guy never takes the 3 when i kick the ball out. He just drives the ball and gets blocked. Tony Douglas takes it and makes it all day. However after 2 seasons that bum is still on the team.

James Harden is so good in this game. He never misses an open 3 EVER. Our team was solid except we needed some more size because the Lakers and Thunder were killing me (Omer Asik is terribly underrated in this game. They only gave him an 82 on defense). I asked for Demarcus Cousins and they traded James Harden!! smh So now i have Asik never getting minutes instead of them playing Cousins at PF

Patterson is ok on offense but we are getting killed on the boards because for some reason Cousins is only good at grabbing offensive boards in this game. We are getting killed on the defensive boards most nights.

Next deadline i ask for 2 very low value players Devin Harris and Nene. Nothing and Lin is still on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12