Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who is the best QB in the NFL?

After watching Manning and Rodgers lose, it does make you wonder is the best QB in the NFL still Tom Brady?
    Brady is on course to reach another Super Bowl/
    Or do you think it is Manning?

vCash
    Mark Sanchez.

vCash
    Cant go wrong with Rodgers or Brady but I think its Rodgers and yes I am a packers fan but I also look at the teams and to be brutally honest the packers losing should have shown everyone just why Rodgers is not only the best but the MVP. Without Rodgers the packers are a 4-5 win team...Their Oline stinks and their defense year in and year out probably couldn't stop a team if they were awarded 3 extra men on the field. On top of that Rodgers did what he did this year without all of his best weapons and is hindered by the play calling of his moronic coach.

Its Rodgers. You cant do much when your defense allows 600 yards and 45 points...Rodgers 3 playoff losses

51/45/37

Not sure any QB could win any of those games.

Rodgers also plays in a much tougher division than Brady/Manning.... Imagine Brady/Manning behind this line with no running game

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan23 View Post
    Mark Sanchez.
    Yes!

vCash
    Its Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    Gabbert GOAT

vCash
    Skill level alone - to me its Drew Brees.

If you take into account the intangibles, its Brady and its been Brady for the last 10 years.

If its a one off, 2 mins to go and you need a score no matter how bad the rest of the game has been... I'd take a fully fit Big Ben over any of the technically better players. Whatever off the field problems he has and problems he's put himself in, he's a guy who just seems to always lift himself and find an extra level he doesnt normally have when the pressure is really on him.
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

vCash
    Tony Romo

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Sanchez
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Brady

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most:25076197
    Cant go wrong with Rodgers or Brady but I think its Rodgers and yes I am a packers fan but I also look at the teams and to be brutally honest the packers losing should have shown everyone just why Rodgers is not only the best but the MVP. Without Rodgers the packers are a 4-5 win team...Their Oline stinks and their defense year in and year out probably couldn't stop a team if they were awarded 3 extra men on the field. On top of that Rodgers did what he did this year without all of his best weapons and is hindered by the play calling of his moronic coach.

Its Rodgers. You cant do much when your defense allows 600 yards and 45 points...Rodgers 3 playoff losses

51/45/37

Not sure any QB could win any of those games.

Rodgers also plays in a much tougher division than Brady/Manning.... Imagine Brady/Manning behind this line with no running game
    Your nuts if you think the packers are a 4-5 win team talent wise without Rodgers. The same team that made flynn look like he was worth a second rounder. You have 4 receivers better than the jets #1 that is not a team without talent at all.

vCash
    Brady or Rodgers

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    brady = 1
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    Brady or Rodgers
    after yesterday i think its brady

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    Your nuts if you think the packers are a 4-5 win team talent wise without Rodgers. The same team that made flynn look like he was worth a second rounder. You have 4 receivers better than the jets #1 that is not a team without talent at all.
    1 Game against the lions doesn't mean much. And guess what they almost lost the game because once again the defense couldn't stop anybody. People want to assign credit to QB's when they win games especially playoff games. It's kinda hard to win if the defense is getting stomped for 40+

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast