Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    ^this!!!
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Lol at stylez.. the refs gave them the game with the free throw discrepancy. We shot 51 percent n we still lost

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Lol at stylez.. the refs gave them the game with the free throw discrepancy. We shot 51 percent n we still lost
    the free throw discrepancy was going on all game and the warriors lead by double digits in the 3rd..... they could have just kept doing what they were doing the first 3 quarters.... The refs didnt tell the warriors to commit like 14 unforced turnovers did they? just value the ball a little and dont be idiots and the game isnt that hard.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    the free throw discrepancy was going on all game and the warriors lead by double digits in the 3rd..... they could have just kept doing what they were doing the first 3 quarters.... The refs didnt tell the warriors to commit like 14 unforced turnovers did they? just value the ball a little and dont be idiots and the game isnt that hard.
    You are the resident conspiracy expert. Play your role.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    This. You can't blame the refs. Fta were a problem in the first half and we still lead going into the 4th. Then turnover after turnover with Denver getting to the rim every time on the other end

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    You are the resident conspiracy expert. Play your role.
    I did, I called out the bogut situation in october, I said there was something more going on with it..... and I told people I have had a broken ankle and I was back playing ball in about 4 months... for 13 million a yr, I would pushed it to 3 months.

But people on here were saying "boguts a big guy, and its normal for a broken bone to take 10 months to recover....NO!!!.... there is something going on here.

My other conspiracy- the warriors knew he would need microfracture surgery at the time of the trade and were hoping he could recover really really fast.

vCash
    uhhh if the free throw discrepency was non existant we wouldve won the game. it doesnt matter if we sucked in the 4th because if we were given an extra 10 or 12 freebies, logic suggests we wouldve made at like 8 or 9, making a whole different ball game

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    The free throw discrepancy will probably remain a factor for a long time. Why? Because this team is a jump shooting team so they won't get many trips to the line. Klay Thompson averages 2 free throw attempts per game. To put that into perspective, JJ Reddick averages 2.5 a game, while someone like Kobe averages 8. There aren't many guys that attack the basket on this team. Even Jarrett Jack has become a jump shooter.

vCash
    More like even David Lee has become a jump shooter.. Lee drives it a lot too, and rarely gets a foul call, or and1. I am sure Andrew Bogut will get a few foul calls when he comes back. Oh yeah, when Monte Ellis was here, he drove in a lot and really got foul calls too.. so the fact we are a jump shooting team is barely relevant

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    More like even David Lee has become a jump shooter.. Lee drives it a lot too, and rarely gets a foul call, or and1. I am sure Andrew Bogut will get a few foul calls when he comes back. Oh yeah, when Monte Ellis was here, he drove in a lot and really got foul calls too.. so the fact we are a jump shooting team is barely relevant
    I think it has plenty of relevance. Out of the 83 shot attempts they took last night, 57 of them were jump shots. Out of the 90 shot attempts from Denver, only 38 of those were jumpers. I'm pretty sure you're aware that the percentage of getting a foul call in the key is much higher than getting one called while taking a outside shot. Thats why there is a discrepancy. The refs missed calls going both ways.

The Warriors lost that game in the 4th quarter. Check out this shot chart..

vCash
    I never said it wasn't relevant, I just said it was barely relevant. The point I am trying to make is that regardless if we drive in or not, we are not going to get the calls

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Doble posta

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    so when are we gonna get a new game thread up? good news though. im in rocklin for a confrence until thursday, and they still has fsn bay area here. I can watch warriors games on one channel and kings games on another. I was afraid id have to stream it......but it was a plesant surprise.

vCash
    I never said it wasn't relevant, I just said it was barely relevant. The point I am trying to make is that regardless if we drive in or not, we are not going to get the calls
    I think we can both agree that refs don't call EVERY foul in the NBA, whether its missed or they just let them play through it. I see your point, but my point is..if you have a team taking more than half their shots from 15 feet and out (many of them 3 pointers) then, the percentages of getting a foul call, just aren't there. So every missed call just seems to stand out.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011