Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dos Santos offers catalogue of excuses for UFC 155

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/187980.html

Even if true,Does this disappoint any one else? Can't a fighter just say hey i lost he was better that night.

vCash
    Junior, C'MON man your better than that.

vCash
    The same with failed drug tests. Nobody ever comes out and says hey I got busted they always want to try and take it to the AC and challenge the results and it always gets upheld LOL. If you fail the tests then come clean and be honest about it because you aren't gonna talk your way out of it when they have the physical evidence that you pissed dirty.
    Last edited by steelcityroller; 01-13-2013 at 05:28 AM.

vCash
    Not a champion...

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    lol high creatine levels... that's a first.

vCash
    wow these are the lamest bunch of excuses I've ever heard. He needs to get to the bottom of the totem pole.

vCash
    Cain had excues why he lost, yeah they were leaked out lol!!! sorry JDS im a fan but dude you got beatdown BAD
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    This just makes him look even worse, he might have lost a couple more fans

vCash
    I'm never a fan of excuses but sometimes I have to look and see if a guy is answering a direct question. JDS showed more heart in that loss than in all his wins combined. I literally felt bad for him when he was taking a beating. He is still the same guy I liked on TUF. I can not imagine how devastated some of these guys feel after a loss like that.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Make of this what you will, but those "personal problems" JDS was going through, included his divorce from his wife of 10 years.
    -----

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Make of this what you will, but those "personal problems" JDS was going through, included his divorce from his wife of 10 years.
    Sometimes I have to look at how the media frames something. I also have to look at if a person is answering a direct question. As far as excuses go I do not see any reason Junior would need any excuse. He just went through a heck of a beating and he never quit. 99.9999% of the people on the planet including many pro fighters would have found a way to quit in that fight. He never quit so there is no need for any excuse in my mind. He lost. Cain was better on that night but Junior showed me more courage in that fight than all his other fights combined.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    That can difintly take your mind off of training

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    I don't have any problem with the cavalcade of excuses/reasoning for any loss. If you have any experience with anything highly competitive, you should have some respect for the amount of preparation that goes into that effort as well as some sense of what it is like to fail or lose and how destructive that can be to one's ego.

I think the far less natural reaction is being humble, gracious, and swallow your pride.