Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    WTF is going on? Everyone needs to chill out did we all forget this team won the Super Bowl 2 seasons ago?
    Who knew that nick barnett meant so much to that defense

vCash
    Packer fans jump off the cliff so fast. There were plenty of key injuries, notably the oline. This team with be fine with a couple pieces. As long as Perry stays healthy hes going to add a lot to this defense. Adding a piece or two to the defensive line will help too. You're not going to win every year, and It seems some Packers fans think it works that way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Who knew that nick barnett meant so much to that defense
    Barnett? 2010 is the best the packers d has been in a while and he played 4 games. The two biggest loses on this defense were Jenkins and Nick Collins. Jenkins could actually get pressure and Collins was one of if not the best FS in the league when he went down. Barnett wasnt close to being as big a loss as those two. Woodson decling in coverage doesnt help either.

vCash
    We will be fine as long as TT is here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    Packer fans jump off the cliff so fast. There were plenty of key injuries, notably the oline. This team with be fine with a couple pieces. As long as Perry stays healthy hes going to add a lot to this defense. Adding a piece or two to the defensive line will help too. You're not going to win every year, and It seems some Packers fans think it works that way.
    We lost a probowl right tackle and other key depth players. It wasn't our year. Also with Perry coming back it will be like having two 1st rounders that is unless we trade down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    The packers o-line gets to much hate IMO, they do well considering Rodgers likes to pitch a tent everytime he drops back.
    The starting line is two 4th rounders. A 6th rounder and two undrafted free agents. It's not Steve Hutchinson, Anthony Munoz and Nick Mangold out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Woods View Post
    We lost a probowl right tackle and other key depth players. It wasn't our year. Also with Perry coming back it will be like having two 1st rounders that is unless we trade down.
    Yea. I really expect Perry to be a force. I know he didnt play great in the few games he did, but hes a rookie. I know people are getting use to rookies exploding on the scene, but they shouldnt start expecting it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    The starting line is two 4th rounders. A 6th rounder and two undrafted free agents. It's not Steve Hutchinson, Anthony Munoz and Nick Mangold out there.
    Exactly. Rogers is to blame too. But people in this thread acting like TT has ignored the line dont follow the packers much. Its not easy getting pro browlers as back ups lol.

vCash
    Defense continues to allow 40 burgers just about every postseason. They can't stop the run at all. It's embarrassing. Dom Capers is an idiot. The run game shows flashes, but that's probably all Harris is. A flash. The O-line is just terrible. The receivers don't want to resign. Finley usually can't hold onto the ball. Rodgers basically always plays well, but his game is predicated on athleticism and doesn't look like it translates well for an over 30 career. The defense simply can't get off the field. They stay there over and over. When the game is on the line and you need to stop the run it just never happens.

It just looks like a mess. Something has to change because the QB is just playing too good to keep getting bounced like this. I feel bad for Mathews too. Guy plays his butt off. Stays in his lane. Draws double teams and still plays well.

Can they be fixed?
    I thought according to PACK fans that CAPERS was a genuis,especially during that SB recent run

all i heard is his D is complexed,confusing and dangerous, just 2yrs ago and now hes and idiot?

newsportsworld

vCash
    Yea. I really expect Perry to be a force. I know he didnt play great in the few games he did, but hes a rookie. I know people are getting use to rookies exploding on the scene, but they shouldnt start expecting it.
    He was hurt the 1st game, so he never really got a chance to show his full potential

vCash
    The defense is too inconsistent, either the coaching needs to change or the personal

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    I will reinforce what somebody else said: Losing Nick Collins and Cullen Jenkins hurt this defense more than most people realize.

vCash
    Completly understand that but as long as Rodgers holds onto the ball for as long as he does, he is still getting sacked a ton no matter what line is blocking for him. That line has to hold its blocks for 5+ seconds at points and its because he is always looking for the big play. Rodgers is definatl one of the best, and I think they can win with there current crew, but like I said its going to be hard keeping all these star players.

Iam sure Rodgers isnt going anywhere but he isnt going to play for 2 mil a year to stay in GB, on top of that they are going to have to resign Mathews and he isnt going to be cheap. Its all about the money, period.

vCash
    sure they can. despite the embarassment last night, they won the norht, could have been the 2 seed and have a great qb. they need to get healthy, let the young defensive players develop, fire dom capers and improve the o-line (part of that will be guys like sherod and bugala healthy again). they have problems, but they can certianly be fixed
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Barnett? 2010 is the best the packers d has been in a while and he played 4 games. The two biggest loses on this defense were Jenkins and Nick Collins. Jenkins could actually get pressure and Collins was one of if not the best FS in the league when he went down. Barnett wasnt close to being as big a loss as those two. Woodson decling in coverage doesnt help either.
    Just a joke man

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast