Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Wow, back away from the cliff. We'll be fine.
    no kidding.... The biggest play of the game was ross's fumble. That changed the game entirely for the 9ers and gave them momentum.

The better team won today. 9ers in the first half dominated time of posession. The way to beat green bay is to control the ball and keep the offense off the field. That happened today.

Lets not forget green bay made playoffs and has for the last few years. The sky is not falling. We'll regroup and hopefully compete again next year.

Some people forget how spoiled we are with this organization. To make playoffs and be in contention year in and year out is amazing.

2. 01-13-2013, 04:11 AM
    Reason
    baiting/quoting deleted posts

3. 01-13-2013, 04:15 AM
    Reason

vCash
    new dc would be a good start.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    They should of drafted Eli

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slaney30 View Post
    no kidding.... The biggest play of the game was ross's fumble. That changed the game entirely for the 9ers and gave them momentum.

The better team won today. 9ers in the first half dominated time of posession. The way to beat green bay is to control the ball and keep the offense off the field. That happened today.

Lets not forget green bay made playoffs and has for the last few years. The sky is not falling. We'll regroup and hopefully compete again next year.

Some people forget how spoiled we are with this organization. To make playoffs and be in contention year in and year out is amazing.
    I'm surprised no one else has talked about it but the Ross fumble was the difference in the game. At least in my mind. We gave them 7 points which at the time we had the upper hand in the chess match. Then on the following kick off we start at the 7 because of the Kuhn holding. I'm not sure why MM put Ross back there because he said himself he didn't want another Kyle Williams type of play. Punt returns are a lot different than kick returns and I think we saw why. Ross took his eyes off the ball. Something we saw from him a couple of weeks back on the lateral pass from Cobb. Didn't make sense, thought MM knew better than that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    They should of drafted Eli
    Eli was sitting home today. He didnt make playoffs.... just saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slaney30 View Post
    Eli was sitting home today. He didnt make playoffs.... just saying
    This doesn't phase Giants fans. They live in a delusional lala land where they pretend their defensive line didn't win them both of those Super Bowls and it was all Eli.

And at this thread. Packers are flawed, but you act like we should blow the whole thing up.

vCash
    CityofTreez must be hammered

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    CityofTreez must be hammered
    yea my boy is high as a kite lol

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    Defense continues to allow 40 burgers just about every postseason. They can't stop the run at all. It's embarrassing. Dom Capers is an idiot. The run game shows flashes, but that's probably all Harris is. A flash. The O-line is just terrible. The receivers don't want to resign. Finley usually can't hold onto the ball. Rodgers basically always plays well, but his game is predicated on athleticism and doesn't look like it translates well for an over 30 career. The defense simply can't get off the field. They stay there over and over. When the game is on the line and you need to stop the run it just never happens.

It just looks like a mess. Something has to change because the QB is just playing too good to keep getting bounced like this. I feel bad for Mathews too. Guy plays his butt off. Stays in his lane. Draws double teams and still plays well.

Can they be fixed?
    What? Where did you even hear or see this?
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    It baffles me how teams like Chicago and Green Bay who has had known oline issues the past 5 years have failed to solve the problem. A qb can only do so much by changing the play.
    In all fairness the Packers have made attempts at addressing their oline. It's impossible to predict the amount of injuries they had. Their Oline have only been playing together 4 weeks from last nights game. You can't predict you'd lose your 1st round RT in Bulaga for the year, Sherrod would break his leg (your 1st round LTOF) or that Saturday wouldn't of been the stop gap at center they were looking for. It is what it is. I fully expect the Packers to have a much improved OL next season.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    You got to feel bad for Rodgers. If you score 24 points or more you should win the playoff game. Montana, Brady and Manning have had that luxury their whole career. If Rodgers doesn't drop 40 or even 50+ he's losing the game.

vCash
    idk as long as they have rodgers they should always be in the mix of things..an they do have some solid pieces on def though, matthews, williams, raji..but they're main issue this offseason is resigning shields...then add some oline

vCash
    What it is more than anything is just total choke jobs on defense. The Packers have fielded great, bad and decent defenses in the Rodgers era. However, one thing really remains the constant. They suck in the playoffs. (Except 2010)

I could be over analyzing. They just don't get it done in the playoffs.

vCash
    One thing a lot of people are not pointing out is that the Packer defense and offensive line were hammered with injuries.

Starting right tackle, potential starting left tackle, they had to go to their third middle linebacker on the depth chart. He wasn't even a middle linebacker at the start of the season. Two important DL depth players were out. The first round rookie starting outside linebacker was gone (replaced with a player with all physical capabilities but no mental capabilities).

So while I agree that there are problems in Green Bay (somebody should really take a look at the strength and conditioning department), there really were other factors that cannot be helped. Losing Desmond Bishop was a bigger blow to this defense than I think a lot of people realize or recall. He was the only middle linebacker, the only linebacker other than Clay Matthews (and maybe Nick Perry) that could effectively rush the passer, and he's one of about four players on that defense that actually tackles through people and knocks them backwards.

If Capers is fired, I think this defense has the potential to be a top three defense.
    If Capers is kept, I think this defense has the potential to be a top ten regular season defense if everybody stays healthy.

And it's not his scheme either. There's nothing wrong with his scheme, but there is everything wrong with his ability to adapt to certain challenges and make second half adjustments. And it's quite obvious that this is the case when three out of his four years coaching our defense, the Packers have given up 40 or more points in post season defeats.

You have (arguably) the best quarterback in the league, and yet your defense can't stop a leak. That's inexcusable. Whether or not the changes are made to the coaching staff or the players, something has to change in Green Bay because Aaron Rodgers has the talent physically and mentally to take this team to the Super Bowl or at least compete for it every year if his defense keeps him in the games.

vCash
    Well it's hard to win in the postseason with a soft defense and zero running game. The Packers are not really built like a playoff team because they rely too heavily on one facet of their game.

18. 01-13-2013, 12:19 PM
    Reason

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast