Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    I have to agree with wissportsfan, it was a horrible Playoff game lost; but at least The GBPs are NOT in The MDs situation.

I would replace SS Charles Woodson (he should retire),
    I am a lifelong diehard UMHs fan; but put RCB Sam Shields as backup and RCB Casey Hayward as starter. Sure he is fast & quick & all of that; but he usually getting beat and having to try to catch up, using all of his athleticism.
    Resign WR Greg Jennings & get a new WR to replace retiring WR Donald Driver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    I have to agree with wissportsfan, it was a horrible Playoff game lost; but at least The GBPs are NOT in The MDs situation.

I would replace SS Charles Woodson (he should retire),
    I am a lifelong diehard UMHs fan; but put RCB Sam Shields as backup and RCB Casey Hayward as starter. Sure he is fast & quick & all of that; but he usually getting beat and having to try to catch up, using all of his athleticism.
    Resign WR Greg Jennings & get a new WR to replace retiring WR Donald Driver.
    You wouldn't address the O-Line furthur, just roll with the healthies coming back and hope some bums turn out to be able to block?

I really hope they spend some early rounders on a OL a Pass Rusher and a RB
    Address one of thoses and the Packers are a serious contender.

vCash
    I wish TT wasnt so stingy with picks too. Lynch in this offense would be brutal.

vCash
    Team forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345