If it was me since its in NY.....

Foley
    Brooklyn Brawler
    Bruno (will never happen)
    Trump
    Tommy Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    I thought the Brawler was in?

vCash
    Mick Foley induction video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2sw7qAyipk

vCash
    And I know Im going to get mobbed and attacked for saying this.... I do agree that Foley 100% should be in the HOF for everything he has done as a wrestler but he should not be the headliner of a class by any means...
    Lololololololololol

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    The headliner is all about selling tickets.

vCash
    If they put mick in before he became full blown retarded I think it'd be a bit more exciting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    And I know Im going to get mobbed and attacked for saying this.... I do agree that Foley 100% should be in the HOF for everything he has done as a wrestler but he should not be the headliner of a class by any means...
    wasnt there rumors of putting the rock in this year as well
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Well if they do put DX in this year, then it will be a Co headliner like Edge and 4 Horsemen were last year.

vCash
    How about the rumors that DDP has reached out to WWE to induct Jake Roberts and Scott Hall? Although WWE could induct Hall by including him in the Kliq if they induct them as a group.

vCash
    http://nodq.com/wwe/361411391.shtml

Wow working on Bruno.. Trish and Dx?

This could be a huge HOF class. Mick-Trish - Bruno - HHH. I know trish is only a diva and all but that is 4 people worthy of headlining any class
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    doubt the bruno rumors are true
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    doubt the bruno rumors are true
    I've heard alot of Bruno rumors lately... But just wondering if DX is in the hall fame class this year who indcutes them ? Vince? That really was they main enmey in wwe lol And Im guessing it would be HBK/HHH/Pac/Road Dogg/Mr. ***. Hopefully some day the NWO gets in THE REAL Nwo... Not the 100000 people they had in it. Im talking Hogan - Nash - Hall - Bischoff thats it
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    I think if they did get Bruno, DX won't be this year. They will hold off on them. I think they were a fall back plan.

vCash
    Are we talking about Trish Stratus apparently getting a call from WWE about being inducted this year in the HoF and she accepted? That's what I read on the internets.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123