Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I think Mike Adamle has been out of wrestling long enough to be eligible.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Apparently King Kong Bundy is going in according to his twitter...woof.

I read rumors that Bam Bam Bigelow was another candidate. One of the best athletic big men in pro wrestling history. Speaking of the big men, Vader should be an option too. Not too sure if someone like Jake Roberts goes in this year, but he's cleaned up with DDP so he'll be in sooner than later.

Pretty sure that Brooklyn Brawler would be a "shoo in" as well. He's pretty much the godfather of jobbers and he's been with the company for eleventy billion years. If Koko B. Ware is in the HoF, then Brawler by far should be in since he has done more for the company than the Birdman.
    Yeah, I saw that about Bundy. Meh. I don't think he is a HOF, but whatever. Jake definitely deserves to be in. Hopefully it will happen while he is still alive. Same with Hall. I think Rude should be in as well. Backlund might go in this year as well. They asked him before and he turned it down supposedly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah, I saw that about Bundy. Meh. I don't think he is a HOF, but whatever. Jake definitely deserves to be in. Hopefully it will happen while he is still alive. Same with Hall. I think Rude should be in as well. Backlund might go in this year as well. They asked him before and he turned it down supposedly.
    I thought Rude was in. Damn. Just ridiculous.

Who's going to induct Bundy? I don't think anyone from the Heenan Family would really make sense, plus a lot of fans wouldn't know what the **** is going on. I'd bet Million Dollar Man inducts him since Bundy was part of the Million Dollar Corporation in the early 90s.

vCash
    I think they can save Jake the Snake for a weaker HOF class.

I think Foley is a strong headliner and they'll do fine with ticket sales

vCash
    I thought Rude was in. Damn. Just ridiculous.

Who's going to induct Bundy? I don't think anyone from the Heenan Family would really make sense, plus a lot of fans wouldn't know what the **** is going on. I'd bet Million Dollar Man inducts him since Bundy was part of the Million Dollar Corporation in the early 90s.
    Yeah, I don't know. There really isn't any ties to Bundy that come to mind that would make sense. They will probably just have Big Show do it. One big doofus inducting another.

vCash
    Just have JBL do it. Have him do everyone's induction.

vCash
    King Kong Bundy is being inducted in the Pro Wrestling Report HoF:

http://www.pwrshow.com/index.php/s5-...me-in-new-york

Thank goodness. That's quite a relief, although I'm sure that HoF is just as legitmate as WWE's...maybe more so.

vCash
    I like the Foley induction, long overdue. The rumors of King Kong Bundy, DX/Kliq, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Bossman, ect Personally my list

Foley (inducted by Rock, even tho I wish Funk would get the honor)
    Kevin Nash (inducted by HBK)
    Bam Bam (inducted by DDP)
    Bundy (inducted by Bobby Heenan if Healthy, if not maybe Jim Ross?, I would prefer Hogan but not possible)
    Madusa (inducted by Eric Bischoff? I kid, maybe someone like Stephanie McMahon?)
    Joey Styles (inducted by Paul Heyman)
    Donald Trump (inducted by Vince McMahon if he agrees to finally do the hof, if not I guess Steve Austin for a name)
    Last edited by MHoover101709; 01-16-2013 at 01:23 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MHoover101709 View Post
    I like the Foley induction, long overdue. The rumors of King Kong Bundy, DX/Kliq, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Bossman, ect Personally my list

Bundy (inducted by Bobby Heenan if Healthy, if not maybe Jim Ross?, I would prefer Hogan but not possible)
    Madusa (inducted by Eric Bischoff? I kid, maybe someone like Stephanie McMahon?)
    Donald Trump (inducted by Vince McMahon if he agrees to finally do the hof, if not I guess Steve Austin for a name)
    stone cold is in already
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Earlier, PWInsider.com reported there have been discussions in WWE for either The Kliq or DX to be inducted this year into the Hall of Fame.

WZ has learned from sources to expect DX to be inducted and for WWE to recognize Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Sean Waltman, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg at the ceremony.

We're told the DX group is expected to headline the 2013 class.

This would make Shawn Michaels the second two time hall of famer behind Ric Flair who was inducted both by himself and with the Four Horsemen.
    http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2666...f-as-headliner

Also I read that Kamala is one other guy rumored as well

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MHoover101709 View Post

That should be the other way around. And Bundy is being inducted into the PWR HoF as I posted above. Thank goodness.

vCash
    That should be the other way around. And Bundy is being inducted into the PWR HoF as I posted above. Thank goodness.
    I agree. Styles isn't a hall of famer. Heyman definitely is though. I don't know if they will ever put him in though.

vCash
    Much deserved.

vCash
    Austin to induct Trump, I know he is in..Styles to me is a HOF for his ecw run. I know bundy is going in a different HOF, he should still be in WWEs

vCash
    induct santino!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast