Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    Kaepernick is actually 6'4" 5/8. He's a monster. Alex is 6'4" even I think.
    Yea, my wife tells me that 5/8" makes all the difference.

Wait... what is she referring to?
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post

Trying to figure out which socket wrench to use?

vCash

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Trying to figure out which socket wrench to use?

Nice!!

Cheeze...sorry dude...I recently got divorced so obviously my recommendation or comment would be counter-productive.

vCash

Nice!!

Cheeze...sorry dude...I recently got divorced so obviously my recommendation or comment would be counter-productive.
    Been there, done that. Got it right the 2nd time Just ask her, she'll tell ya!

vCash
    *UUUUUUCK THAT!!!

The 4 F's from here on out.

Find 'em
    Feel 'em
    ******* 'em
    Forget 'em

...and I love how it seems like Atlanta is going to assign a spy to Kaep. The Niner's WRs and TEs will torch them if they do that. It seems like just because Kaep is capable to running for 200 yds on 5 carries...they completely forget that oh yeah Walker is the second fastest TE in the league...and the fastest plays on the same team. Plus, Crab is now an 1100 yd WR and there's this dude named Voss or Ross or something that plays the other WR spot. HA!!

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    It will be a long time before my second time.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I honestly have no more fear about getting the ball to the end zone. With Smith at the helm I always felt like if we got down early we were screwed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I honestly have no more fear about getting the ball to the end zone. With Smith at the helm I always felt like if we got down early we were screwed.
    I wouldn't go that far. He had a very low interception rate in the red zone. I would stop short of screwed because there were generally points scored. The Niners were just hardly ever able to put teams away because all they got were FGs instead of TDs. That's one of the main reasons there were so many close games when they should have been blow outs.

vCash
    I wouldn't go that far. He had a very low interception rate in the red zone. I would stop short of screwed because there were generally points scored. The Niners were just hardly ever able to put teams away because all they got were FGs instead of TDs. That's one of the main reasons there were so many close games when they should have been blow outs.
    Yea, that was always so frustrating. It seemed when they got down there it was nothing but run, run, run... and I wonder if that was all the calls or if Alex would change it to a run play most of the time?

vCash
    OP is not the only one that's sold...

Kaep's rookie cards are flying through the roof... some in the 1500 - 6000.00 ballpark! The entire country knows about Kaep...

I wonder what the put Alex back in there crowd is thinking now? laser throws...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    It will be a long time before my second time.

You sig on that TD catch to crabtree... i've started to notice this. Kaep is making plays, but almost everyone is open on that play, maybe not VD, but Moss over the middle is wide open, and James squirting out of the backfield is uncovered!

I wonder if the same was true when Alex would go back to pass and refused to pass the ball or take sacks... nice to see the film in replay over and over...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    You sig on that TD catch to crabtree... i've started to notice this. Kaep is making plays, but almost everyone is open on that play, maybe not VD, but Moss over the middle is wide open, and James squirting out of the backfield is uncovered!

I wonder if the same was true when Alex would go back to pass and refused to pass the ball or take sacks... nice to see the film in replay over and over...
    The day I heard him say for the second time "I liked the mismatch" when referring to crabs on one of his routes I realized that to say CK and crabs have chemistry is too vague. I mean to say you can't quantify chemistry, but if you could, I would rate their level of chemistry very high. The fact that CK would rather thread the ball to crabs over hitting Moss wide open in stride when both can score the TD speaks worlds about a connection I am excited to watch for the greater part of this decade!

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456