Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88

Thread: Sold

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500

    Sold

    Kaepernick bought me tonight. I'm all in.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,243
    vCash
    1500
    I thought he was going to implode when he threw that INT.... but from that point on... just speechless

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,950
    vCash
    1500
    Fun fact: Kap has thrown 4 interceptions this year. All have been followed by a scoring drive.


    Slap Hands!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty:25073938
    I thought he was going to implode when he threw that INT.... but from that point on... just speechless
    Agree. It impressed me beyond words.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Fun fact: Kap has thrown 4 interceptions this year. All have been followed by a scoring drive.
    Not sure what's cooler... the fact itself or the fact that you knew that. lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Agree. It impressed me beyond words.
    Yeah, I honestly thought we were going to be flat tonight. Then when the INT happened I was like "yep, there it is. Flat!"

    Wonder how mad Alex is. You know he will try to be supportive, but you know he has to be PISSED deep inside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty:25074013
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Agree. It impressed me beyond words.
    Yeah, I honestly thought we were going to be flat tonight. Then when the INT happened I was like "yep, there it is. Flat!"

    Wonder how mad Alex is. You know he will try to be supportive, but you know he has to be PISSED deep inside.
    Yea,it has to be tough. I will still, support Alex in all games as long as he is not playing the 49ers.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Yea,it has to be tough. I will still, support Alex in all games as long as he is not playing the 49ers.
    Agreed. the dude is a class act. I wish him the best of luck and feel bad the way he was treated while in SF whether that's being thrown under the bus by Nolan, then thrown under the bus again by Singletary and then having to go through the "hot hand drama" of this year. Will always root for him as long as it's not against the 9ers

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The beez neez
    Posts
    16,148
    vCash
    1500
    Kappy has some huge balls. Its kinda hard to see how he can run so fast with those.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    21,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I thought he was going to implode when he threw that INT.... but from that point on... just speechless
    I was right there with you. What he did tonight was amazing. I think that the fact that he lead the game off with a pick-six made it all the more impressive.



    Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Kappy has some huge balls. Its kinda hard to see how he can run so fast with those.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    15,991
    vCash
    1500
    I'd love to see him throw the ball a bit more, but when a team is going to let you go for almost 200 yards running it, then I can't complain.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,415
    vCash
    1500
    CK has lots of room to grow and i think he can improve on his game, but he's soooooooo much more fun to watch than Alex Smith.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alex Smith's Dick
    Posts
    3,462
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I'd love to see him throw the ball a bit more, but when a team is going to let you go for almost 200 yards running it, then I can't complain.
    He overthrows a lot of the deepballs. Was happy to see him finally connect on one to Davis. I guess it's better than under throwing and risking the interception.


    Go Braves/49ers!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    troy, ny
    Posts
    269
    vCash
    1500
    That was just plain awesome.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •