Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude28Giroux View Post
    personally, id take sestito over rinaldo
    maybe both, rinaldo is listed as a center and sestito is listed lw

Sestito-Rinaldo-Tenko
    Rinaldo isn't a very good faceoff taker, IIRC. And I think the Flyers are poised to keep Laughton on the NHL roster.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Rinaldo isn't a very good faceoff taker, IIRC. And I think the Flyers are poised to keep Laughton on the NHL roster.
    Eh, Id give him a year, unless he has looked like couturier did last year in camp.

lol bryz

vCash
    this is a low risk. high reward signing. He has a canon for a shot and will be good for the power play-if he stays healthy. He broke his leg a few years back and hasn't stayed in the line-up much, apparently there is some mobility issues in his own end after that injury. Not a bad gamble to take really!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by im_cruzin View Post
    this is a low risk. high reward signing. He has a canon for a shot and will be good for the power play-if he stays healthy. He broke his leg a few years back and hasn't stayed in the line-up much, apparently there is some mobility issues in his own end after that injury. Not a bad gamble to take really!
    he played the PP and put up 43 points in tampa

lol bryz

vCash
    Eh, Id give him a year, unless he has looked like couturier did last year in camp.
    Well at this point it's either OHL or NHL. His scouting report was he's ready defensively for the NHL and it seems his floor is around that of a Blair Betts/Pre-2012 Max Talbot (20-25 points an excellent defense). He's put up over a PPG pace in Juniors so you have to think he's done about all he could there at this point.

I doubt they'd recall him for a one week training camp if they weren't seriously considering keeping him.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Well at this point it's either OHL or NHL. His scouting report was he's ready defensively for the NHL and it seems his floor is around that of a Blair Betts/Pre-2012 Max Talbot (20-25 points an excellent defense). He's put up over a PPG pace in Juniors so you have to think he's done about all he could there at this point.

I doubt they'd recall him for a one week training camp if they weren't seriously considering keeping him.
    at the draft it said his ceiling was 3rd line center. Betts/talbot are more 4th line so Id think maybe 25-35 points?

lol bryz

vCash
    at the draft it said his ceiling was 3rd line center. Betts/talbot are more 4th line so Id think maybe 25-35 points?
    Floor, not ceiling. Ceiling is where you'd expect him to end up all things go well, floor is more of a "worst case" scenario as a pro, which has him as a fourth line guy. His ceiling is that of a Ryan Callahan (who plays C)/Mike Richards 2nd line center. Maybe 50-60 points. His floor seems to be Blair Betts. The defense is about NHL ready.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Someone should make a thread for talking about random Flyers stuff. Idk what to call it or else I would make one. I want to discuss this Subban situation. He apparently is saying that he is not even close with the Canadiens. I wouldn't mind him playing on our team...even though he was a dick!! lol Hey, that's great to have on your side though. Lavy would whip him into shape quick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Someone should make a thread for talking about random Flyers stuff. Idk what to call it or else I would make one. I want to discuss this Subban situation. He apparently is saying that he is not even close with the Canadiens. I wouldn't mind him playing on our team...even though he was a dick!! lol Hey, that's great to have on your side though. Lavy would whip him into shape quick.
    I secretly really like PK Subban.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    I secretly really like PK Subban.
    agreed. crazy slap shot, hard hitter, fantastic skater, bad temper. Thats a man's man defenseman

vCash
    Floor, not ceiling. Ceiling is where you'd expect him to end up all things go well, floor is more of a "worst case" scenario as a pro, which has him as a fourth line guy. His ceiling is that of a Ryan Callahan (who plays C)/Mike Richards 2nd line center. Maybe 50-60 points. His floor seems to be Blair Betts. The defense is about NHL ready.
    I know, just misread your post. Thought you said his cieling.
    I would love pk subban. Lol 2 black men on our team then. We will move to nba

lol bryz

vCash
    If we got Subban...I would definitely be happy...at the right price of course...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    If we got Subban...I would definitely be happy...at the right price of course...
    We would have to give up alot for him. Hes a RFA so it would be like the shea weber deal. We should have paid to get delzotto bc the rangers only gave him 2.5 and thats all they had left with nashs salary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYERSFAN1994 View Post
    We would have to give up alot for him. Hes a RFA so it would be like the shea weber deal. We should have paid to get delzotto bc the rangers only gave him 2.5 and thats all they had left with nashs salary.
    wow i never realized that... the Rangers are going to have a very tough offseason. Not only will they only have 4.3 million in total cap space (you generally stay 1.5-2.0 under to keep room for two-way contract call ups, so really only 2.3-2.8 in space) but they will have to resign Derek Stepan, Carl Hagelin, and Ryan McDonagh who will all be getting decent raises, and thats only naming a few players. they'll basically have 2.5 million to sign 3 forwards and 2 defenseman. yikes.

god I wish there was a chance in hell in getting Ryan McDonagh off their hands this summer, since they're gonna have issues. All they'd be able to accept is draft picks since they dont have cap room for any players. But they'd never send him here,

vCash
    i read on twitter yesterday. cant remember who tweeted it so i apoligize for that but they want to give rinaldo some added minutes this year..

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast