Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyBronco08 View Post
    i read on twitter yesterday. cant remember who tweeted it so i apoligize for that but they want to give rinaldo some added minutes this year..
    I hate that because his reputation with refs is terrible. If a ref turns around and sees a guy on the ground next to Rinaldo, they're gonna call a penalty on him. And Rinaldo doesn't intimidate since hes not a big guy, and cant really fight well. BUT, at least he has a great defensive game. And I remember a game last year the Flyers were losing, and they got their mojo back after Rinaldo did a big hit and fight, eventually winning the game.

Still like Sestito better for that role since he's big

vCash
    Foster has nothing left, I can see him being useful while Bourdon and Gus are out. Walker, Foster, Shelley are horrible players. Foster will be waived within the next three to four weeks tops.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    1 year and 950k, is not bad. Apparently Pronger who is working in our player development team recommended to Holmgren we sign foster. He has a big shot from the point, and being 6'5" his size can hopefully make up for his speed. Last season when we added some size and grit to our defense at the trade deadline, ironically Bryz had his best month of hockey. With Schenn, Grossman, Coburn ( who became more of a physical player after Grossman arrived) Mezz, Foster (assuming he makes the team) we are going to be big and physical and hopefully it will help Bryz be a better goalie with a big physical D in front of him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123