Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,125
    vCash
    1500

    Royal Rumble Predictions

    This is not the prediction game thread. Just for speculation on what you think will happen.

    First Bold Prediction: 3MB will be the only ones in the ring at one point and have a rock concert at the Rumble!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,088
    vCash
    1500
    WSM will throw out at least 4 competitors.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,497
    vCash
    1500
    DB is alone yelling no in the ring

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,132
    vCash
    1675
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    DB is alone yelling no in the ring
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    This is not the prediction game thread. Just for speculation on what you think will happen.

    First Bold Prediction: 3MB will be the only ones in the ring at one point and have a rock concert at the Rumble!
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    WSM will throw out at least 4 competitors.

    I hope all these things happen lol.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,579
    vCash
    2000
    Kane and Undertaker have a stare down in the ring before some poor sap comes out (Santino) and they team up to eliminate that sap.



    Catches: Yards: TDs:

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Originally from MA
    Posts
    12,390
    vCash
    1500
    One year, I really want the ending of the RR to happen like this: There are two men in the ring and only #30 remains. The two men eliminate each other and the crowd waits in anticipation on who #30 is since that person is the winner.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,132
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    One year, I really want the ending of the RR to happen like this: There are two men in the ring and only #30 remains. The two men eliminate each other and the crowd waits in anticipation on who #30 is since that person is the winner.
    THIS!




    3....

    2...

    1..


    "Woo Woo Woo! You know it!!"


    Lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,045
    vCash
    1500
    Sting wins the royalrumble.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Philly, Cottman Avenue
    Posts
    2,649
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL-ALL-DAY View Post
    THIS!




    3....

    2...

    1..


    "Woo Woo Woo! You know it!!"




    Lol
    THIS!


    my prediction .... And I am copyrighting this


    In the ring is Show, Del Rio, Ziggler, and one maybe two others

    However it happens ... Show is going to KO punch the hell out of Del Rio the "other" guys in the ring try to take out the Big Show ... Ziggler with the overwhelming look of surprise on his face has AJ throw him the briefcase and toss in a ref ... Ziggler cashes in and WINS the world title DURING the rumble match ... He then eliminates himself to run from del rio and show and later cuts a promo of how the goal of the rumble is to get to main event mania and he did that and stole the show with out winning the rumble ... Book it

    Show...


    OFF

    LET'S .... GO .... FLYERS!!



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern, PA
    Posts
    80,125
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    WSM will throw out at least 4 competitors.
    I you

    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    DB is alone yelling no in the ring
    And you

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    One year, I really want the ending of the RR to happen like this: There are two men in the ring and only #30 remains. The two men eliminate each other and the crowd waits in anticipation on who #30 is since that person is the winner.
    Yes! We discussed this before a year or two ago I believe. That would just be so hilarious. Until they ruin it with it being Horny.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,144
    vCash
    1500
    The shield has a nexus like angle for the rumble

    Ryback takes out the shield and later is taken out by the shield even though the shield is already eliminated

    Jericho is a surprise rumble entrant and eliminates dolph

    Vader time!

    Sting!

    Christian!

    Sexual Choclate gimmick returns! Henry bench presses big show and khali out the ring at the same time!

    Lobster head does something that makes vincent33 mad!

    The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The O.C.
    Posts
    7,295
    vCash
    1500
    Antonio Cesaro wins the rumble!

  13. #13
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,182
    vCash
    1500
    Handy makes his in ring debut.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    13,683
    vCash
    1500
    Daniel Bryan will win!


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Originally from MA
    Posts
    12,390
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    The shield has a nexus like angle for the rumble

    Ryback takes out the shield and later is taken out by the shield even though the shield is already eliminated

    Jericho is a surprise rumble entrant and eliminates dolph

    Vader time!

    Sting!

    Christian!

    Sexual Choclate gimmick returns! Henry bench presses big show and khali out the ring at the same time!

    Lobster head does something that makes vincent33 mad!
    As long as he doesn't try to make a stupid lame *** joke or does his bully schtick that apparently is okay for only faces to do, I'm good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •