Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wow I didn't know Sixer fans was such haters!

vCash
    What on earth am I reading? 76ers fans bashing Harden? Where? 76ers fans being haters? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Why are Sixers' fans coming in here bashing Harden. It's one great play. Since you're bragging about winning one game...Rockets>Sixers.
    No one has bashed Harden this entire thread what on earth are you talking about?

You're a shame and disgrace to the Houston fanbase on PSD. The man said its not hard to do when you're allowed to walk (something you yourself agreed with), to which you replied that it must suck being suckered into taking Bynum. 76ers fans LITERALLY had/have nothing bad to say about Harden. You miss need to learn to read.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    Speak for yourself. Look at the idiotic posts from your fellow rocket fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SMH! View Post
    Lol its not the time to say Rockets>Sixers, when we just beat yall, and we are struggling too
    Rockets playing back to back on their 4th game in 5 nights on the Road. 76ers playing at home with 2 days rest.

Wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Most teams look like crap on a back to back of their 4th in 5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    What on earth am I reading? 76ers fans bashing Harden? Where? 76ers fans being haters? Where?

No one has bashed Harden this entire thread what on earth are you talking about?

You're a shame and disgrace to the Houston fanbase on PSD. The man said its not hard to do when you're allowed to walk (something you yourself agreed with), to which you replied that it must suck being suckered into taking Bynum. 76ers fans LITERALLY had/have nothing bad to say about Harden. You miss need to learn to read.
    MTM, look at his post in the first page. one of the biggest Philly homers on here. Learn to read yourself. If you really think what you're describing me as then you're blind.

You know your stuff when it comes to the actual game but you're also a blind homer. I learned that last postseason. Take off the shades and maybe you won't resort to personal attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    MTM, look at his post in the first page. one of the biggest Philly homers on here. Learn to read yourself. If you really think what you're describing me as then you're blind.

You know your stuff when it comes to the actual game but you're also a blind homer. I learned that last postseason. Take off the shades and maybe you won't resort to personal attacks.
    You mean like the Personal Attacks to Resorted to towards me? and still have yet to tell me where in my post i so much as implied anything negative about harden?

And in Swashcuffs Defense he never spoke positively or negatively about the sixers or the rockets in this thread so mindlessly calling him a homer for no reason makes u look bad.... Really Really bad..

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    You mean like the Personal Attacks to Resorted to towards me? and still have yet to tell me where in my post i so much as implied anything negative about harden?
    I compared teams, did I personally attack you?
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Must suck to have been the only team to have been suckered into taking Bynum. Thank god Morey passed, now they have an up and coming superstar you saw in action tonight
    oh just saw this post BTW and we are the ones starting **** and acting like sour haters? lol More than most said nothing that wasn't true than you got all Arrogant and ego-maniacal on him for no apparent reason. And i also love how u ignored Posts from none sixers fans but went out of your way to say something negative about every single sixers fan... Really Classy
    Sounds like someone is really but hurt about the game result.

As for the Bolded thats cute But if im being honest id rather have Bynum than harden
    and i assure you not a single sixers fan i know regrets that deal

2012 allstar

vCash
    I compared teams, did I personally attack you?
    You slandered me by accusing me of bashing harden and went on a defensive rampage so yes you did.

2012 allstar

vCash

A blind homer? That's absolutely COMEDIC.

MTM said NOTHING wrong. Its easier to get away with it when you travel. You yourself AGREED that it was a travel. That in no way is bashing Harden.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    A blind homer? That's absolutely COMEDIC.

MTM said NOTHING wrong. Its easier to get away with it when you travel. You yourself AGREED that it was a travel. That in no way is bashing Harden.
    You don't know MTM then, im mean in general when it comes to Philly teams, except for the Eagles since he's a Packer fan.

Either way, it's whatever. I just hate when people don't acknowledge players like Lebron, Wade and Harden here for example and resort to the "they travel or commit an offensive foul everytime".

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    You don't know MTM then, im mean in general when it comes to Philly teams, except for the Eagles since he's a Packer fan.

Either way, it's whatever. I just hate when people don't acknowledge players like Lebron, Wade and Harden here for example and resort to the "they travel or commit an offensive foul everytime".
    I still don't see how that's bashing them. If you agreed that he traveled then what is the big deal? Another reasonable Houston fan said that from his POV Harden travels 5-6 times a game (I don't echo those sentiments but I base this mostly on what I saw in OKC since I haven't seen as much of Harden in Houston). Why don't you consider that bashing? I bet if I said that and not the Houston fan I'd be a basher as well despite being one of the few rational dudes around here (LMAO at you calling me a homer ).

vCash

James Harden Smokes Jrue Holiday

Literally no one was bashing Harden at all haha.

Sixers fans clearly aren't allowed to have an opinion about the play or about Harden.

We are all blind homers. It was not a travel. It was an incredible play that will go down in the history books. All hail James Harden ... There, you happy?

vCash
    James harden is the goat, jrue got owned and is a scrub, rockets>sixers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    A mediocre team in a terrible conference. Hijacking a Harden thread smh

All over Harden. Easy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast