Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    86
    vCash
    1500

    Babcoack goal to ruin Raptors

    I believe the Rob Babcock came over from the Wolves to destroy the Raptors. Since Toronto came in to the league they have tapped in to other teams fan base. Min is one of the closer teams and look, after he destroyed the roster and picks he went back to the wolves. He deserves to be shot and pissed on.


    http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...ronto_raptors/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,577
    vCash
    1500
    lol what? what does he benefit from that? and why only the raptors he decided to screw?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    True North Strong and Free
    Posts
    1,363
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SLS80 View Post
    He deserves to be shot and pissed on.


    http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...ronto_raptors/
    Is that the standard NBA punishment for tampering?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steel City
    Posts
    4,761
    vCash
    1500
    Minny and Toronto are no where near each other, NY and Det and Bos are all much closer, this thread is bizarre lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,593
    vCash
    1500
    BC is doing the same thing. He's gonna go back to Phoenix later on. Better Fire him now, before he trades Derozan, Davis, Ross, Valanciunas, and our Mascot, for some kidney beans, and some kush.


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,543
    vCash
    0
    What?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steel City
    Posts
    4,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    now im gunna have that terrible song stuck in my head

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    now im gunna have that terrible song stuck in my head
    dammit, I saw your post first but couldn't resist temptation to click it myself

    it's actually a pretty sweet tune

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,452
    vCash
    1500
    Again why allow ppl with 50 posts to make a thread!
    The Big Three!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    now im gunna have that terrible song stuck in my head
    Your Welcome.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    365
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SLS80 View Post
    I believe the Rob Babcock came over from the Wolves to destroy the Raptors. Since Toronto came in to the league they have tapped in to other teams fan base. Min is one of the closer teams and look, after he destroyed the roster and picks he went back to the wolves. He deserves to be shot and pissed on.


    http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...ronto_raptors/
    The only market that I could see where both Toronto and Minny would share is the Manitoba market, but I just can't see why anyone would go through the trouble of sabotaging a team for that, besides this subject makes no sense at all he was just a bad GM period.
    PSN: Celtics1080 | Twitter: @BostonRoundball

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    365
    vCash
    1500
    .

    accidental double post
    PSN: Celtics1080 | Twitter: @BostonRoundball

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,557
    vCash
    1500
    What the hell are you talking about?

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,593
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtics33 View Post
    The only market that I could see where both Toronto and Minny would share is the Manitoba market, but I just can't see why anyone would go through the trouble of sabotaging a team for that, besides this subject makes no sense at all he was just a bad GM period.
    But that Manitoba Market is just so damn valuable!


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •