Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    his offensive efficiency/benefit to the team is not any better than evans, this i'm sure of. for every other jump shot he makes and cut to the basket that reggie can't, there's also a turnover he makes that reggie doesn't. against the wolves there was this pathetic situation again where he gets the offensive board, rises to the basket, and gets stolen of the ball in mid air. that's what i'm talking about. in fact my impression of the last two and a half years is that he is just terrible on second chance points(not himself but offensive boards he grabs off other's misses too), plain bad. lopez finishes much better with the tip in or gets fouled.

vCash
    Ok so i need to say something because I am sick of everyone always ragging on hump

Humphries is the energy of this team. I hope we do not trade him. He gets under the skin of every team (especially the contending teams like NY and Bos). He throws people off their games like chandler, Melo, KG, I have seen it he gets under their skin. Because of the whole kardashian thing players try to pick on him and then when they get owned by him instead, they end up getting really pissed off and try getting in his face and get thrown off their game...He is the toughness our team has and needs. To me he is better than blatche and evans. Yea evans may be a little bit of a better rebounder but barely. Humphries is much more athletic, has more of a offensive game, higher basketball IQ., can run, better leaping ability, much better blocker....I mean both him and evans are good but I am just saying Hump is the man and just as good if not better than evans and blatch. We need to keep him...

Here is my reason why I think he was out of the rotation for a little. I know this is out there but hear me out:
    Kris we all know was married to Kim. Kim hates kris with passion. Kanye west is engaged to Kim and thus hates hump with passion and has made numerous statements and mentions sayign that. Kanye is best friends with Jay-Z. Everyone watches out for their friends. Jay-Z is a part owner and IS involved with team decisions (more than he should be given his ownership %). As long as hump is on the team Kanye and Kim cant come to the games even tho they are in NY all the time and the Nets are a culture symbol now and a Jay-Z symbol. Kanye and Kim are a culture symbol and the Nets and Jay-Z would love to have them at the games like Spike in NY and Jack in LA....This will never happen as long as humphries is on the team. THus they were trying to work him out of the lineup and dump him but realized they do much better when he plays...

Just a thought

vCash
    I'm all wid ya on the first paragraph...totally...although I think that Crash is the other half of the enegy bunny that moves this team. Hump can and did hit that elbow jumper effeciently last season but I think with more offense on this team he's a bit reluctant to take it now. I don't have a problem with that. Let JJ shoot and let Hump crash them boards.
    I don't know much about the social scene so I won't take a side on that part. I just know when he's in the game I'm feelin he's gonna do something I like!

Quote Originally Posted by to2ocool11 View Post
    Ok so i need to say something because I am sick of everyone always ragging on hump

Humphries is the energy of this team. I hope we do not trade him. He gets under the skin of every team (especially the contending teams like NY and Bos). He throws people off their games like chandler, Melo, KG, I have seen it he gets under their skin. Because of the whole kardashian thing players try to pick on him and then when they get owned by him instead, they end up getting really pissed off and try getting in his face and get thrown off their game...He is the toughness our team has and needs. To me he is better than blatche and evans. Yea evans may be a little bit of a better rebounder but barely. Humphries is much more athletic, has more of a offensive game, higher basketball IQ., can run, better leaping ability, much better blocker....I mean both him and evans are good but I am just saying Hump is the man and just as good if not better than evans and blatch. We need to keep him...

Here is my reason why I think he was out of the rotation for a little. I know this is out there but hear me out:
    Kris we all know was married to Kim. Kim hates kris with passion. Kanye west is engaged to Kim and thus hates hump with passion and has made numerous statements and mentions sayign that. Kanye is best friends with Jay-Z. Everyone watches out for their friends. Jay-Z is a part owner and IS involved with team decisions (more than he should be given his ownership %). As long as hump is on the team Kanye and Kim cant come to the games even tho they are in NY all the time and the Nets are a culture symbol now and a Jay-Z symbol. Kanye and Kim are a culture symbol and the Nets and Jay-Z would love to have them at the games like Spike in NY and Jack in LA....This will never happen as long as humphries is on the team. THus they were trying to work him out of the lineup and dump him but realized they do much better when he plays...

Just a thought

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by to2ocool11 View Post
    Just a thought
    Hump having higher basketball iq than Evans? Being better than Blatche? Probably getting benched just so that a rapper and his hot reality tv social whore can come?

Evans is the guy who gets under people's skin. The only reason Hump may is that because people actually want to bully him, unlike Evans.

Hump better than Blatche? His handles are terrible compared to Blatche. Ball retention, passing out to the open man, etc. Hump is actually a player who rarely ever scores the basket of an offensive rebound, yet tries almost every time. Yet when he gets the ball at the free throw line, wide open, he passes out to a player who inevitably is not.

Hump is a nuissance, a rebounding big man off the bench at best. His offensive game is a minus to the team and his bball iq is not very high either. I refuse to acknowledge him as a good player just because he had good statistical seasons on a 24 win team and then a slightly better one on a team whose other big man was Johan Petro.

Having to read that Humphries is the energy of this team is what's made me sick.

vCash
    Humphries ranks 13th in the league in rebounds per 48 minutes with15.7

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123