Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    see that big grin between Brook and Reggie?? These guys are havin fun.
    what i love about our nets now. i never felt these guys were having fun this season until lately
    BBRRRROOOOOOOKKKKLLNNNNNNNNNNNNN

vCash
    Solid solid win. the Pacers half court style played right into our hands. We struggle against teams that get on the break and push the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I feel like this win is perhaps the most significant of the season so far. As much as I liked the OKC win and that was on the road this was against a team the Nets are trying to get in front of for seeding.

vCash
    Aren't ya glad you stuck around Rique?

vCash
    Now imagine if the Nets had a power forward who is capable of defending other 4's in the league. This team could be dangerous.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    I feel like this win is perhaps the most significant of the season so far. As much as I liked the OKC win and that was on the road this was against a team the Nets are trying to get in front of for seeding.
    I would not call it the best win. It's one of the best though. As you said we were playing for position and the Pacers have all their regular rotation players from this season and have been playing great ball. They heave been playing great vs good teams and we were missing Wallace

Solid win

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Now imagine if the Nets had a power forward who is capable of defending other 4's in the league. This team could be dangerous.
    To be fair West is a pretty tough assignment for most power forwards. Though i agree that we need an upgrade at the 4

I am not convinced Millsap is the answer though i think he is a very good and underrated player. We need size in the east.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    To be fair West is a pretty tough assignment for most power forwards. Though i agree that we need an upgrade at the 4

I am not convinced Millsap is the answer though i think he is a very good and underrated player. We need size in the east.
    Yeah, credit has to go to West because he's automatic from midrange. Nets couldn't stop them him at all. Actually, Humphries did a pretty decent job at slowing him down during that first half, which was refreshing.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Aren't ya glad you stuck around Rique?
    I def am it was a sight to see

This is whats stopping us from being a legit contender if we had a PF that was great on defense and rebounding we'd be a top tier team

vCash
    Yeah, credit has to go to West because he's automatic from midrange. Nets couldn't stop them him at all. Actually, Humphries did a pretty decent job at slowing him down during that first half, which was refreshing.
    Humphries made some solid plays. He is solid as a role player. I would gladly cut reggie Evans and give Humphries that spot but alas Humphries gets paid too much.

vCash

I'm afraid I'm missing the logic

Anyhow I think that untill that "special 4" comes along the rotation front four guys we have now is pretty effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Humphries made some solid plays. He is solid as a role player. I would gladly cut reggie Evans and give Humphries that spot but alas Humphries gets paid too much.

vCash
    Nets started winning when Chill_Will started complaining. Please keep complaining bro

vCash

Indiana Pacers (22-14) @ Brooklyn Nets (21-15) [1/13/13]

I know this wouldn't happen, but with all the talk about an upgrade at the 4 position, would you guys entertain Kenneth Faried?

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    I know this wouldn't happen, but with all the talk about an upgrade at the 4 position, would you guys entertain Kenneth Faried?
    A Reggie Evans like energy player that can score? Off course!
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    Our shot at getting Kenneth Faried is about as good as getting Dwight Howard.

Some realisitic options are:

Elton Brand and Shawn Marion. Both are still very good defenders. I think Brand was statistically the best defensive PF in the NBA last year. Mavs will be sellers at the deadline.

Ron Artest is another I REAllY like. He would be perfect for us. Lavoy Allen, AK-47, Dante Cunningham. Derrick Williams, Jason Thompson, Amir Johnson. I'd also like us to check in on Aaron Afflalo and Ryan Anderson.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 01-14-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast