Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    they did offer beal...look it up
    okafor woulkd deffbe included in the deal beal okafor vesely, ariza for gay and z-bo salaries work

vCash
    id rather have Crawford though...itd be hard to see him go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    id rather have Crawford though...itd be hard to see him go
    I like Crawford but Beals really improved...........The wiz clearly destroyed the magic so we should really look into Rudy Gay big time. he fits our fast tempo system and with Wall and Beal we will be a real good team while not to mention attract more FA's and would have Gay and Wall wanna stay and contend.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    okafor woulkd deffbe included in the deal beal okafor vesely, ariza for gay and z-bo salaries work
    No, you look it up. Reports from BOTH the Grizzlies and Wizards are that Beal has not been offered at any point, nor will he be offered at any point.

The Grizzlies are contenders. The only reason they are trying to trade Gay is to get the max contract out of there. So it is sort of a salary dump, but in this case it is not an old washed up player. Therefore, they aren't going to get anything of real value(Beal), but could get decent players(Booker, Serephin, Crawford, Vesely) None of those players are nearly as valuable as Beal.

vCash
    My biggest question is, how will Gay's salary effect the Wizards cap space? Because the number 1 priority is to keep Wall and he is going to need a huge contract here soon.

vCash
    They did not offer beal. The Memphis commercial appeal assumed beal would be offered. Speculation. Just like all Washington sources speculate that there's no way in hell beal would be traded for gay. If beal was offered I think this trade would already be done..

vCash
    Shouldn't it then be assumed that our pick would then be included? I have a hard time believeing Memphis would do this for 2nd-tier talent in return. And if it were for our #1 pick, I'd still do it. I think the team would be where it wants to be with Gay-Beal-Wall. What else do we need? You've got your young talented team and can give Beal the experience and help necessary for development instead of waiting on next year's pick to develop.

If it's a matter of Beal or our #1 pick, I say throw in the pick. I can't see the deal be accepted without a major chip thrown in. This is a premier player we're talking about here - someone who can provide points at the 3 that the Bullets are desparate for. I'd say it's a great opportunity.

vCash

Double Post

Double post - sorry.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 01-15-2013 at 10:34 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Shouldn't it then be assumed that our pick would then be included? I have a hard time believeing Memphis would do this for 2nd-tier talent in return. And if it were for our #1 pick, I'd still do it. I think the team would be where it wants to be with Gay-Beal-Wall. What else do we need? You've got your young talented team and can give Beal the experience and help necessary for development instead of waiting on next year's pick to develop.

If it's a matter of Beal or our #1 pick, I say throw in the pick. I can't see the deal be accepted without a major chip thrown in. This is a premier player we're talking about here - someone who can provide points at the 3 that the Bullets are desparate for. I'd say it's a great opportunity.
    As I said before...

The Grizzlies are contenders. The only reason they are trying to trade Gay is to get the max contract out of there. So it is sort of a salary dump, but in this case it is not an old washed up player. Therefore, they aren't going to get anything of real value(Beal), but could get decent players(Booker, Serephin, Crawford, Vesely) None of those players are nearly as valuable as Beal.

vCash
    id easily give our draft pick up this year

vCash
    I am happy you are so passionate-- and happy that you care so much-- you have no need to worry--we have no plans to trade Bradley Beal; it was never mentioned by us-- it is all made up-- by media-- we are interested in a trade to land a major additional player--but Wall and Beal are untouchable. So you can chill and relax a bit:-). Ted
    This is Ted writing this . We are not trading Beal but by a big additonal player means Rudy Gay which 100% is for sure we are interested.

Vesley
    Singleton
    Ariza
    Crawford
    and maybe a 2nd for

Rudy Gay

and id like to do this trade

first pick
    okefor
    Seraphin

for

Cousins

would be a dream come true

Wall
    Beal
    Rudy Gay
    Nene
    Cousins

that my good sir's is called a young playoff contending team. And also a team to play alot with in 2k Team ups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    This is Ted writing this . We are not trading Beal but by a big additonal player means Rudy Gay which 100% is for sure we are interested.

Vesley
    Singleton
    Ariza
    Crawford
    and maybe a 2nd for

Rudy Gay

and id like to do this trade

first pick
    okefor
    Seraphin

for

Cousins

would be a dream come true

Wall
    Beal
    Rudy Gay
    Nene
    Cousins

that my good sir's is called a young playoff contending team. And also a team to play alot with in 2k Team ups.
    Then there would be no way to keep these players because Gay's max contract would hold the team back.

vCash
    Griz fan here...I don't think this trade is right for either team, but if something did happen I could see something close to this making the most sense:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a6zpjra

How would you all feel about something like this?

And trust me on two things. #1)We're not trading both Rudy and Zbo. #2)If y'all want one of them, it's gonna cost. If you think trading Rudy or Zbo is a salary dump you're crazy.

I'm not even crazy about the trade I put up because Ariza is overpaid trash(no offense) and Beal is shooting 37%. This trade would be based on Beal's potential and the fact that Webster and Ariza could do a decent job filling in for Rudy at the 3(would be a HUGE downgrade for us though).

That's why I said this trade isn't good for either team...Y'all are building for the future and we are trying to win now...I think this trade defeats the purposes of both teams' goals.
    Last edited by J Falk; 01-16-2013 at 02:16 AM.

vCash
    [QUOTE=EAGLES3658;25112534]Then there would be no way to keep these players because Gay's max contract would hold the team back.[/

What would u do in this situation?.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    Griz fan here...I don't think this trade is right for either team, but if something did happen I could see something close to this making the most sense:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a6zpjra

How would you all feel about something like this?

And trust me on two things. #1)We're not trading both Rudy and Zbo. #2)If y'all want one of them, it's gonna cost. If you think trading Rudy or Zbo is a salary dump you're crazy.

I'm not even crazy about the trade I put up because Ariza is overpaid trash(no offense) and Beal is shooting 37%. This trade would be based on Beal's potential and the fact that Webster and Ariza could do a decent job filling in for Rudy at the 3(would be a HUGE downgrade for us though).

That's why I said this trade isn't good for either team...Y'all are building for the future and we are trying to win now...I think this trade defeats the purposes of both teams' goals.
    The Wizards are not trading Beal.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast