1 20.00%
  • Shyfly makes mike cookies

3 60.00%
  • Mike makes shyfly donuts

3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Go to sleep, you need to finish that freak dream you had about knight. Tay and Max need that closure

vCash
    1st off go look up pg stats & look at shots pg & knight is like 15th. And for you to not watch the games how the **** do you know how knight handles the ball alot because he doesnt. We run our offense thru Tay & moose has been that way since last year. Moose handles the ball too much that's why his turnovers are high. Lie to yourself all you want u can have cp3 or Ronda with this starting lineup would maybe avg 5-7 apg. Awnser the question do u watch the games???
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:25075497
    Knight took 16 shots and the next person took 9? Really? how are you gonna take the most shots on this team as a point guard????

What, does he think hes a star now ?

I can't wait till we go up against a good team so they can teach this dude a lesson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    1st off go look up pg stats & look at shots pg & knight is like 15th. And for you to not watch the games how the **** do you know how knight handles the ball alot because he doesnt. We run our offense thru Tay & moose has been that way since last year. Moose handles the ball too much that's why his turnovers are high. Lie to yourself all you want u can have cp3 or Ronda with this starting lineup would maybe avg 5-7 apg. Awnser the question do u watch the games???
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    wtf did you just attempt to convey to me their?

And don't call me a liar when you lied to us about knights stats

And have you ever stopped to think that the reason why tay has to play point is cause knight just doesn't know wtf to do with the ball? Knight wouldn't know what to do with a ball if it had a vagina.
    Just like the time when Tmac had to be our starting point guard cause stuckey had no idea how to run the team
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-13-2013 at 02:18 AM.

vCash
    I'm done w/ your homerism. my droopy eyes don't have enough energy for you love of knights handles

vCash
    Listen to how dumb you sound...EVERYBODY HE PLAYS WITH HAS MORE ASSIST THEN HIM??? Ummm...probably cuz they aren't passing to themselves lol. And guess who bynums 4assist where to 3 to drummond & one to stuckey. Not moose not Tay not max not Singler but coincidently he played with all of them. So if u watched the game how many minutes did bk & drummond play together??? I'll awnser that a whole 1minute wow that's alot of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:25075523
    You don't even watch the games that has already been confirmed. So how would you even know if his passes are crap???
    HOW THE FREAK DO YOU KNOW IF I WATCH GAMES OR NOT!!??!?! Wtf am i doing right now. And I know his passes are crap cause i've watched him all season long.

There shouldnt be a player out there playing 35 min to not get more then 1 assist in a game, let alone a starting point guard who has the balls in his hands the most out of everyone on the court

You don't have a leg to stand on, so stop defending him. Everyone in the same starting lineup who you dissed had more assists then our future all star

vCash
    listen to how dumb you sound...everybody he plays with has more assist then him??? Ummm...probably cuz they aren't passing to themselves lol. and guess who bynums 4assist where to 3 to drummond & one to stuckey. Not moose not tay not max not singler but coincidently he played with all of them. So if u watched the game how many minutes did bk & drummond play together??? I'll awnser that a whole 1minute wow that's alot of time.
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll

vCash
    Wow...I'm lying but the stats u posted isn't counting the game tonite ....facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:25075569
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    wtf did you just attempt to convey to me their?

And don't call me a liar when you lied to us about knights stats

And have you ever stopped to think that the reason why tay has to play point is cause knight just doesn't know wtf to do with the ball? Knight wouldn't know what to do with a ball if it had a vagina.
    Just like the time when Tmac had to be our starting point guard cause stuckey had no idea how to run the team

vCash
    Wow...I'm lying but the stats u posted isn't counting the game tonite ....facepalm
    what stats? that he took 16 shots and the next dude too 9? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

tell me how i'm lying ....

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=400278265

thank you mike, you converted a angry day to a happy one
    love you

vCash
    gnite, lemme know how that dream goes

vCash
    So how are u watching nba tv & watching the game at the same time???? AND WHERE WAS YOU AT YESTERDAY WHEN KNIGHT HAD 20PTS 5ASSIST & NO TURNOVERS & STEVE SMITH SAID KNIGHT WAS BECOMING A NICE PG & ADDED HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY WITH DRUMMOND YET??? LET ME GUESS U DIDN'T CATCH THAT EPISODE HUH???
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:25075501
    LOLLL nbatv doesn't even know what to make of Knight

vCash
    Bynum shot 100% had 4assist but his +/- was -1.....lollllllllllllllllllll that proved alot. Personally i like bynum i just don't like who knight starts with that's my problem. And the fact max & singler wouldn't start on no nba team but ours says it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:25075644
    wow...i'm lying but the stats u posted isn't counting the game tonite ....facepalm
    what stats? That he took 16 shots and the next dude too 9? Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

tell me how i'm lying ....

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=400278265

thank you mike, you converted a angry day to a happy one
    love you

vCash
    So how are u watching nba tv & watching the game at the same time???? AND WHERE WAS YOU AT YESTERDAY WHEN KNIGHT HAD 20PTS 5ASSIST & NO TURNOVERS & STEVE SMITH SAID KNIGHT WAS BECOMING A NICE PG & ADDED HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY WITH DRUMMOND YET??? LET ME GUESS U DIDN'T CATCH THAT EPISODE HUH???

Bynum shot 100% had 4assist but his +/- was -1.....lollllllllllllllllllll that proved alot. Personally i like bynum i just don't like who knight starts with that's my problem. And the fact max & singler wouldn't start on no nba team but ours says it all.
    lollll he said bynum shot 100% and had 4 assists but still found a way to diss him.... and the best part about it was that he LIED again!!! Bynums +/- was at 0 where Knight was the one who had the -1 LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400278265

So if "that proved alot" like you said ... then that must mean knight really sucks then eh????
    Or lemme guess, it doesn't work that way .... If Knight has a -1 its not his fault, its tay and max's

I just had to come back and say this

vCash
    Courtesy of pistons powered>>> Knight only had one assist, but he also only had two turnovers. He missed a couple of open 3-pointers, but tonight, HE WAS THE BEST OF A VERY MEDIOCRE STARTING LINEUP. I would’ve given Knight a B if he didn’t take one of the stupidest shots of the season so far, launching a 3-pointer from like five feet behind the 3-point line with nine seconds still remaining on the shot clock in the third quarter. He's going to make mistakes the best pg do. But the players he starts with besides moose is terrible. Then u lie tonite and say nba tv said they don't even know what to do with knight. I watched the same nba tv highlight Rerun show & they didn't say NOTHING ABOUT KNIGHT LOL...GATORS WAS SO RIGHT ABOUT U IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY

vCash
    Courtesy of pistons powered>>> Knight only had one assist, but he also only had two turnovers. He missed a couple of open 3-pointers, but tonight, HE WAS THE BEST OF A VERY MEDIOCRE STARTING LINEUP. I would’ve given Knight a B if he didn’t take one of the stupidest shots of the season so far, launching a 3-pointer from like five feet behind the 3-point line with nine seconds still remaining on the shot clock in the third quarter. He's going to make mistakes the best pg do. But the players he starts with besides moose is terrible. Then u lie tonite and say nba tv said they don't even know what to do with knight. I watched the same nba tv highlight Rerun show & they didn't say NOTHING ABOUT KNIGHT LOL...GATORS WAS SO RIGHT ABOUT U IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY
    So your saying Everyone in the starting lineup is terrible except moose?

Funny how you never criticize moose. So moose only scored 2 points after he scored his first 10 in the first.

Mediocrity at its best "moooseeee"

vCash
    Closed

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910