Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

trillion dollar coin explained

STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Guys if you allow the player to run, they have two more segments and it is very interesting explaining things from both every angle.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    I didn't watch the video because to be honest its irrelevant. The Federal Reserve stated that they would not deem it legal currency so that ends all discussion in my opinion.
    French writer Alexis de Tocqueville warned about when visiting this fledgling democracy in the early 19th century that this "American republic will endure until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosiercubsfan View Post
    I didn't watch the video because to be honest its irrelevant. The Federal Reserve stated that they would not deem it legal currency so that ends all discussion in my opinion.
    I don't think it's irrelevant, even if it won't happen. Everything is a learning experience about what our government can and cannot do.

They ought to make as part of this debt ceiling debate some immediate cuts so that we can put some breathing room between now and the next time we have to go through this **** show.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    No one honestly fealt that there was any chance of it being minted, but the panel on the show, do a great job explaining some of the myths regarding our monetary system and the nature of our debt,I provided the link not as an argument for or against the idea, but simply as a group of very inteligent people discussing the nature of our financial problems.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    No one honestly fealt that there was any chance of it being minted, but the panel on the show, do a great job explaining some of the myths regarding our monetary system and the nature of our debt,I provided the link not as an argument for or against the idea, but simply as a group of very inteligent people discussing the nature of our financial problems.
    My fault probably should have watched the link instead of assuming what was on it.
    French writer Alexis de Tocqueville warned about when visiting this fledgling democracy in the early 19th century that this "American republic will endure until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."