Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    There I fixed that for you.
    Thanks, babe.

vCash
    Outside of this year, hasn't Freeney been lining up opposite Robert Mathis for quite some time?

vCash
    Hopefully Webb isn't starting anywhere on this line next year.

I'm fine with keeping him and developing him as a swing tackle, but he's had 3 seasons to prove himself as a starter. Emery absolutely has to get a starting LT in the draft or FA or else this offseason is a failure.

vCash
    I know we have Alshon, but Randy Moss would be a great sign. He showed this year he can handle not getting the ball alot (even though i think he still could). Great veteran prescence and could help develop alshon. I mean how could a top 2 arguable best WR of all time hurt you in this situation. Proved in flashes this year he still has something left in the tank. Even if he has lost a step, he is a redzone threat which we were horrible at this year. And he wouldnt necessarily take away from alshons snaps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    Thanks, babe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakepeavy1344 View Post
    I know we have Alshon, but Randy Moss would be a great sign. He showed this year he can handle not getting the ball alot (even though i think he still could). Great veteran prescence and could help develop alshon. I mean how could a top 2 arguable best WR of all time hurt you in this situation. Proved in flashes this year he still has something left in the tank. Even if he has lost a step, he is a redzone threat which we were horrible at this year. And he wouldnt necessarily take away from alshons snaps.
    No.

vCash
    I don't want any part of Randy Moss for the Bears, however the Bears do need a speed WR.

Jake Long will likely be a FA this offseason with the money saved by not re-signing Brian Urlacher he might be within reach for the Bears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakepeavy1344 View Post
    I dont see how you can dispute this logic
    weird

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfBlades View Post
    you CANT be serious?????? Peyton Manning mean anything to you??? Denver isn't stupid...i feel insulted that you would even think this is possible
    It seems like your just jumping people's **** for the sake of doing it to try and fit in. Take step back and cool off.

How is it not possible that Clady walks? Although I personally don't think he will be a Bear, I think your reaction was overboard to say the least.

Peyton Manning? Cool... There are many teams out there who will let money and potential speak for themselves. Not too sure on Denver's cap space, but I think the higher bidder gets him.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolasvon View Post
    I don't want any part of Randy Moss for the Bears, however the Bears do need a speed WR.

Jake Long will likely be a FA this offseason with the money saved by not re-signing Brian Urlacher he might be within reach for the Bears.
    I don't think some people seem to understand the need out a vertical threat on this team. We don't need a 8 Mil a year guy or a has been, as many have stated before, we could easily draft a guy in the mid to late rounds that will do the job. With being a vertical threat, we don't need the guy to be 6'1-6'5 either, just a speed guy, that can run the routes, and make us dangerous down the field.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Save the draft picks money and keep wooten as a starter opposite peppers.

what ever money it would have take to get freeney use on an oline,safety, and MLB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    Save the draft picks money and keep wooten as a starter opposite peppers.

what ever money it would have take to get freeney use on an oline,safety, and MLB.
    I agree, Freeney would not be worth a penny IMO.

We have much more glaring needs than a overaged pass rusher that doesn't do much anymore.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    It seems like your just jumping people's **** for the sake of doing it to try and fit in. Take step back and cool off.

How is it not possible that Clady walks? Although I personally don't think he will be a Bear, I think your reaction was overboard to say the least.

Peyton Manning? Cool... There are many teams out there who will let money and potential speak for themselves. Not too sure on Denver's cap space, but I think the higher bidder gets him.
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-broncos/cap-hit/2013/

They're at 119mil right now wo him its possible
    weird

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-broncos/cap-hit/2013/

They're at 119mil right now wo him its possible
    They are in a deeper hole than we are. I understand he is a huge part of that line, but to only put Manning in your thoughts for signing with a team is silly. Especially considering Manning probably won't be around when Clady's new contract ends.
    No ideas for the moment.

Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast