Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Less posting and more reading for you...

It is more likely he gets cut than traded.. Because nobody is going to ****ing trade for a 17 million dollar contract dude.... Let alone a 2nd round pick which is lol... Would you pay JPP 17 mil a year?? I sure as **** wouldn't... Would you pay JPP 17 mil and give up a 2nd rounder for him?? No and he's a decade younger than peppers. So shut the **** up already
    Laying down the gauntlet.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    People need to stop thinking that because they could trade old veterans for early (1st/2nd) round draft picks in Madden 08 that it is in any ways realistic or an accurate portrayal of how the league works. Trades in the NFL involving players (and not just draft picks) are extremely rare, and teams are unwilling to part with their early draft picks, especially with the new rookie pay scale making them more valuable.

But please, continue to make Peppers trade suggestions, they are entertaining.
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    He's just putting her back in her place.

If she had stayed in the kitchen, he would have never hit her. She never would have stabbed him, either.

#realtalkdoe
    Lol I'm with you there.

According to Walterfootball (clown) Manti has looked bad in the Senior bowl practices. I think we can get a good MLB in the 4th round. I really hope we trade down and get a 3rd then take Minter.

vCash
    What do you guys think the trade value of Briggs would be?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    What do you guys think the trade value of Briggs would be?
    Less than the value that he brings to this team by a lot probably a 4th

vCash
    I don't want Manti Te'o at all on the Bears. I'll take Ogletree or Minter any day of the week. I even like Reddick in the later rounds. I don't want him on the Bears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNBUGG18-CHI View Post
    If he gets cut its only 7m we save really not worth it. I doubt he gets cuts I can see him going to a team like cowboys seahawks falcons. I would easily take a 2nd rd for him. This draft is deep with pass rushers.
    Its not other teams are dumb and blind. They look at Peppers and see the exact same thing everyone else sees. No team is giving up a 2nd rounder for him and like you just said this draft is deep with pass rushers so why would a team give up a draft pick for an older DE who is overpaid when they get one that is 10 years younger and like a tenth of athe price

vCash
    Lol I'm with you there.

According to Walterfootball (clown) Manti has looked bad in the Senior bowl practices. I think we can get a good MLB in the 4th round. I really hope we trade down and get a 3rd then take Minter.
    I personally could give two turds how he does in an all-star game. The guy proved himself the last few years in college, if you don't want to draft him for personal reasons, that is fine, but the guy is a great talent, and no all-star game practice, game or combine will turn me away from him.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    The funny thing is Teo didn't go to the Senior Bowl

vCash
    Bout to say that, he's not practicing for the pro bowl he's working out with other first rounders in Bradenton fl. That's why the interview last night was there

our future

vCash
    I'd personally rather trade down into the late 1st, pick up a 3rd and draft Minter late in the 1st. My hope is Emery signs two starting OL in FA and we don't have to spend a high pick on the O-line. Preferably the same would happen with a TE. I'd feel great about the off-season if we were able to do that and draft Minter, a DE in the 2nd, and then maybe an OG\C in the 3rd if we traded down. That way we start injecting some youth into the defense and still have a young core on offense. We would potentially have 3 new starters on the OL, a new weapon at the TE spot and 2 new young, cheap starters on defense.

vCash
    Beatty from the G-Men would be a good pick up, but not sure the Giants let him walk. I was on the bandwagon to get Andre Smith, but not sure now with the weapons charge he just got. I think he could transition over to LT or just lock down RT.

vCash
    I think we should be all over Smith

vCash
    Lol I'm with you there.

hows this possible when Manti isnt playing in the Senior Bowl

We Want Winston

vCash
    I am all for Andre Smith even after the gun charge. He didn't do anything serious he just did something really dumb and hopefully thats the end of that

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast