Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Believers

vCash
    I'm still confident that this team will figure it out and we will make the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Forget about this current roster. The question is whether you believe the Lakers will make the playoffs. That can include trades or FA signings or waived players etc.

It's whether you believe the Lakers will make the playoffs this year
    But your statement says you still believe in "this team", that's an ambiguous term JS

But okay... the realist in me says no they won't make it. 6 games below .500. Best case scenario, if we're extremely lucky, say we need to be 6 games above to get the 8th seed. That means we need to be 44-38.

29-17 to finish it up. Possible? Yeah sure, but only if we're 100% healthy, something I highly doubt we can keep up.

vCash
    Crazy stat...

The Lakers are currently only 4 games ahead of being dead last out west. Dallas is only 1.5 back of us, and Sacramento is only 2 games back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    But your statement says you still believe in "this team", that's an ambiguous term JS

But okay... the realist in me says no they won't make it. 6 games below .500. Best case scenario, if we're extremely lucky, say we need to be 6 games above to get the 8th seed. That means we need to be 44-38.

29-17 to finish it up. Possible? Yeah sure, but only if we're 100% healthy, something I highly doubt we can keep up.
    This TEAM not this ROSTER

vCash
    Crazy stat...

The Lakers are currently only 4 games ahead of being dead last out west. Dallas is only 1.5 back of us, and Sacramento is only 2 games back.
    It's looking pretty grim, but I still think they have what it takes.

vCash
    Dont get me wrong I still BELIEVE but a change is needed, the fact that we didn't win at least once against all of these WESTERN playoff teams.

vCash
    Mark Medina ‏@MedinaLakersNBA
    Metta World Peace to me & few others after Lakers' loss: "I'll see ya'll in June when I'm popping the champagne. You can have some."

Metta World Peace definitely believes hahaha

vCash
    The season is far from over, but we need a drastic turn around.

vCash
    Defense gets wins, this might be the worst Lakers defense I have ever seen. It's so bad, teams do whatever the hell they want to on us. I don't see that magically changing unless the players finally show some heart and decide to not settle on 30 mins of defense every once and a while at practice.

I though we had champions on this team? I thought we had the best defensive player in the league? Why the **** doesn't he or Kobe or Metta tell everyone to get their **** together, stay after practice and work on defense until they get it right.

vCash
    Defense gets wins, this might be the worst Lakers defense I have ever seen. It's so bad, teams do whatever the hell they want to on us. I don't see that magically changing unless the players finally show some heart and decide to not settle on 30 mins of defense every once and a while at practice.

I though we had champions on this team? I thought we had the best defensive player in the league? Why the **** doesn't he or Kobe or Metta tell everyone to get their **** together, stay after practice and work on defense until they get it right.
    Every game there is 1 quarter that dooms us.

vCash
    They are still mathematically involved.
    We know how good things look on paper.

If they are still matheically involved then there is a chance but sonething avout this team has to change.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    lol

"The Believers"

vCash
    Can't believe we're talking about making the playoffs.

I hope a change will come and we'll turn it around.

vCash
    You guys need to look at the big picture...

This team was assembled to make a run at the finals and win. If their goal is to sneak into the playoffs just to get swept by okc no thanks..

I hope the Clippers ..little brother can get past okc and then and Miami. Cp3 deserves a ring as much as durant if not more. Still will not be the same without the Lakers in the playoffs...seems like the NBA season is ending quite early for me which sucks. Was looking forward to something special with this lakers team...
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    I still believe that the Lakers can make the playoffs. If you do too, post here.

Current Believers

jsthornton7
    showtime24
    KillaInstinct24
    GailGoodrich
    Lakersfan2483
    AussieLaker
    49ersLALSFGiant
    Leftcoast_yg
    soundjunkies2
    GREATNESS ONE
    Mr. Jones - Believes in grabbin balls and wieners AND the Lakers, but not God.
    DayZ
    Storch
    McDoh
    JDMVP
    LakersIn5
    Eg714
    JDMVP
    BigMoves03
    our belief has no effect on reality

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast