Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Believers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Love the optimism, seriously question the intelligence...

The team being a huge disappointment is already a fact. Even if they get the 8th seed they'll get stomped. The only team they've consistently shown that they can play with is the Spurs, who are notorious for blowing their playoff seeding. So that's the only chance they advance past the first round.

But climbing this many teams, and still failing to beat average teams at home, and failing to beat anyone on the road, is a receipe for disaster. To even have a reason to believe, the team has to play better than it's 3-7 record in their last 10. They aren't playing better to generate hope. They've been worse.
    You shouldn't question anyone's intelligence when you can't figure out when or where to put a comma in a sentence.

vCash
    Laker since birth

vCash
    Yes, I certainly believe that they can still make the playoffs... Only thing is that they would have to go on a serious win streak, somewhere around 10 to 15 games like, RIGHT NOW! And continue to play with this kind of intensity and determination after the all-star break... But if any team can do that, it's definitely the Lakers...

vCash
    Yup....

I did sitting in the stands game 7 against Portland in 2000

There is no giving up. We have the best player in the game on our team.

vCash
    I believe and I wasn't just blindly dissing Dwight in my post or trying to say that the Lakers suck or whatever you think dude. Sometimes you gotta quit drinking your own koolaide and get off your duff and actually play like you know your capable of. Dwight is a beast I know he is and I am happy he's here. Hopefully he will continue to play like he did last night and we can make the rest of the league sh1t their pants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Yup....

I did sitting in the stands game 7 against Portland in 2000

There is no giving up. We have the best player in the game on our team.
    I will never forget that game. Kobe put in the most clutch performance by any athlete anywhere IMHO and that game was what made me a Kobe fan for life. I just tune everyone else out when they start getting critical of him because he is my hero after that game and he always will be.

vCash
    Praise God

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    17-21 bb!!!

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    I am still fully a believer. No doubt about it. After all that's happened, i've yet to throw the towel in and lose all hope.
    Yes, I'm extremely disappointed in how things have turned out thus' far, it's been nothing but a disaster, however, we're still very much in the playoff hunt, which all it takes is earning a seed. We're the team at the bottom that's going to have the best chance advancing and surprising all these fans that didn't think it would happen.

Dwight's still getting healthier, Nash is becoming more and more consistent, Kobe is still Kobe, Earl Clark has came out of nowhere and has filled a need as an additional role player. Pau is still yet to come back, just needs to be used better.. things can happen, and really, it can't get much worse. I could only imagine our situation improving. Just didn't turn out how we all initially thought. Most thinking we'd be unstoppable from the start and everything would be perfect. No.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    where is everyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    where is everyone?

vCash
    I still believe!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    where is everyone?
    too busy rewatching the cavs game

vCash
    hahah i believe but i also believe in what i see, and it aint looking good, i need one win against a good team okc memphis to FULLY believe: if you cant beat the raptors thats just it..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    too busy rewatching the cavs game
    with their dicks in hand

don't forget that part

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast