Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm sick of this are we done BS, as if a loss to OKC (Prob going to win it all) changes anything, we would have lost to them if our record is opposite - 21-15.... in fact OKC looks miles ahead as the best in the league, they should have blown us out by 3/4 tiime....

We are done if we dont go 8-2 for the rest of the month (very achievable) and end 23-23 heading into feb...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    He's right, unless we do something drastic like right now
    I agree! Dont see anything happening so we will see what the off season brings. Hopefully a firing of D'antoni for starters... This team also must get younger and more athletic. Bringing Steve Nash on doesnt seem too smart right about now either!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    I honestly don't even care anymore.. this is a joke of a season.
    Can't wait till kobe and gasols contract expires.. Then we can
    get some young talent.
    I agree! This is a young mans game!!!

vCash
    Magic has been dead on for the last few seasons about the Lakers. He saw something we did not see a couple of years ago.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    this team will not make the playoffs...just dont see it as sad as it looks

might be the worst lakers season ever

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    I hate to say it but this was over before it even started. Looking back at how we did in the preseason (as if it matters) we had no purpose and no chemistry. We lost to the worst teams and we looked like we were satisfied with the losses coz afterall we were the team to beat and we would somehow turn it on when the season started. As if that was not enough, we started off with 1/2 the team healthy and never had enough time to mesh. Then there was mr. Potato head with his princeton offense that failed so badly and got him a ticket back home. Then along came Mr. pringles on crunches, with his new run and gun offense that clearly is a mismatch for our talent.
    It's one of the worst seasons ever and i wish it could be over soon, whatever the outcome!
    Last edited by kobebabe; 01-12-2013 at 06:20 PM.

vCash
    Our season in 20 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15DgzMMiZx0

vCash
    Goddammit, Pau better be back for the next game. That's the first time I remember somebody missing this much time for getting hit in the nose (or in Pau's case, a "concussion").

vCash
    Last night was the first Laker game of the season... where I didn't even bother to watch and went and watched a really bad Paul Rudd movie with my wife in the bedroom instead ....
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    this team will not make the playoffs...just dont see it as sad as it looks

might be the worst lakers season ever

agree, the worst laker season ever.

Those sick of the "season is over" talk, should put down the laker goggles for a second and watch this team play. They are awful, with no signs of coming out of it. They can't beat average to good teams at home!

OKC just lost in Washington... bad teams can beat good ones all the time. This Laker team can't beat anyone right now... I think five of us on this board could score 105 on the Lakers.

They couldn't guard a tree. To not do anything at the deadline is a disgrace for the 2013-2014 team, not this current one.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Goddammit, Pau better be back for the next game. That's the first time I remember somebody missing this much time for getting hit in the nose (or in Pau's case, a "concussion").
    Blame the DOCTORs that are not clearing him, not pau.

And why do you want heim back? isnt he worhtless/expendable/worn out/needs to be traded for a bag of doritos?
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post

And why do you want heim back? isnt he worhtless/expendable/worn out/needs to be traded for a bag of doritos?
    Don't tell me you think clark and sacre is better than pau.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post

... I want him back to start earning his ridiculous 20 million dollar a year contract. I blame Pau the marshmallow anyway... only Pau would get a "concussion" from that.

Also, quit acting like a girl. I never said Pau needed to be traded for a bag of Doritios... I have said MANY TIMES that I am in favor of trading Pau only if it improves our team, not just to dump him for junk.

vCash
    I agree with him, the problem was when he decided to hire D'antoni unless we fire him which we wont we are going to keep losing. our only hope is to make trades and get younger and hope it works out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    how much time did kobe miss last season.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast