Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    He's right, unless we do something drastic like right now
    Like maim wound or kill every team's 3 best players?
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    He is right, Pringles must go. Lakers need to play some D.
    your right. you don't need to coach offence for this talented squad remember when Bernie Bickerstaff was the intern. even he said just let them play 5 on 5 ball.

i wouldn't be complaining if dantoni can keep up with the opponents avg 120 ppg.

vCash
    No, we actually have a nice looking future. If Dwight stays... probably unlikely, we'll be a championship team right away imo starting next year.

If Dwight leaves however, we're still in an okay spot. More cap room than any other team, and we still have some decent trade options. Pau is a huge expiring next year, Nash will always have value, and Kobe at least expires after next year.
    If we stand pat it will be 2 years before we can start rebuilding. Then we actually have to rebuild, while missing a draft pick every other year for the next 5 years.

vCash
    Not even about Phil, this team is not properly built. We're too old, we have some of the worst help defenders in the NBA, our coach sucks... check that, our coaches suck, the bench is probably one of the worst in the NBA, we have inconsistent shooters, selfish players who are divas, and we lack chemistry.

This entire team sucks, we're extremely lucky that we get to rebuild soon.
    Jamison is the worst defender next to Pau on the team. I find it funny that Moris starts and leaves the gane after 5 minutes and he's one of our best perimiter defender. Ebanks plays defense well to but does not see any playing time. Luckily Earl Clark has been shown on the four front as a defender and a decent scorer. Dantoni needs to make adjustments and play guys who are going to play defense.Being out scored scoring a lot of points is madness

vCash
    The more Magic shoots his mouth off the more irrelevant he becomes.

As for his prognosticating -- wow, way to go out on a limb there buddy!

Shouldn't he be talking about the Dodgers anyway?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    I am still keeping hope
    this.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    You mean hiring a defensively challenged coach who relies on a 38 year old pg to run the court with a bunch of other old players wasnt the answer? You dont say...Kupcheck or Buss whichever is doing the major decisions I.E coaches hiring deserves to be fired.

vCash
    Magic:

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Need to finish 31-15... not happening, not even close imo.

vCash
    i wonder who we can get in the draft if we keep playing like this we should be able to get a top 5 pick ,but didnt we give that pick away

vCash
    Need to finish 31-15... not happening, not even close imo.
    I don't think it is that crazy. win 2 games, lose 1.

vCash
    Wait -- are we sure Magic wasn't talking about his own relevance?

vCash
    It's not looking good.

vCash
    It is way too early in the season to be declaring this team done for the year. All the Lakers have to do is win anywhere from 48 to 50 games and I think that will be enough to get in the playoffs. They have won 15 games now and have 46 games left in the year. If they win 33 of those 46, that puts them at 48-34, which I think will be enough to be an 8th seed. You never know what can happen if they get in the postseason and are healthy. If they can peak at the right time, they can make some serious noise.

The main thing I see is that the Lakers have to get their act together defensively and start taking care of business at home. Right now their home record is attrocious, you have to win most of your home games and beat teams you are supposed to beat..........
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm rooting for the Lakers to make the playoffs if for no other reason than to make Chubby eat his words.

Damn I hate stupid people talking trash about my team, even if it's the greatest player to ever play for the franchise. Shut your sorry millionaire yap, Buck!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast