Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    Don't pay attention to AirMar72 he's a troll man. Every post is something negative about Kobe Bryant and he does it to get a reaction.
    nobody LIKES the truth Im calling it like see it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRMAR72 View Post
    offcourse they wouldve won with shaq, the league was WEAK backthan look its was rob horry and rick fox who closed those championships games OUT what happen when malone and gary(who won a ring with wade) where on the laker..saltness thats what happen and what about when the lakers played the piston and tayshaun prince shut kobe down saltness AGAIN offcourse tobe wanted more shots management TRADED shaq thinking kobe could make his new supporting cast better and it didnt happen the suns came from being down 3-1 kobe start crying for trade or more talent enter lamar,ron and gasol WHO were the BEST at their position several yrs ago
    I probably shouldn't reply cause it seems like you're trolling, but you should know the 2000 portland team and the 2002 kings team were one of the best teams ever constructed and would beat any team currently in the league in a 7 game series and probably most teams that have been put together since then. So you are way off about the league being weak, the east was and still is weak, but the lakers beat great teams to win those championships, not much else to say. Bottom line, Kobe is a great, great player and anyone who can't see that simply doesn't know much about basketball, plain and simple.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 01-14-2013 at 08:35 PM.

vCash
    Who does play defense when they've been in the league for 17 years?

vCash
    Is a stupid decision unless if Mike is going to do two things

1 - Demand Nash shoots the damn ball 10+ times a game and picks up scoring slack
    2 - Limits Kobe's minutes because no one including Bron or KD can play D and O for 40mpg nightly (KG and Tim play 30 for example)

vCash
    he needs phil to motivate him
    Last edited by blackheart; 01-14-2013 at 11:27 PM.

vCash
    I always kind of disliked Kobe. But now I'm startin' to like him for some reason............go figure.....

vCash
    Looked good last night.. Haha seems like ever since this thread has been up Kobe's been playing good defense.. Not saying he didn't suck at one point, but I wanted to pay extra special attention to Kobe's play when I saw this thread. Have to say Kobe's been playing pretty solid.. Now someone needa to make a thread on pau not playing defense so he can play better when he gets back.. Haha

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Colby's old. Shoots too much.
    "Tittays"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Looked good last night.. Haha seems like ever since this thread has been up Kobe's been playing good defense.. Not saying he didn't suck at one point, but I wanted to pay extra special attention to Kobe's play when I saw this thread. Have to say Kobe's been playing pretty solid.. Now someone needa to make a thread on pau not playing defense so he can play better when he gets back.. Haha
    Right? I always defend Kobe but I was shocked in what I saw and had to post that he was playing ANY D. I must admit, he has stepped it up and now we can go back to bashing Pau lol. Actually, I hope Pau doesn't mess up the flow.

vCash
    ...so then

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678