Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Kobe is so far playing the best Laker ball by far.....

Nash is terrible..... He looks sooooo slow out there.... $27 mil down the drain right there

Phil Jackson is right in recently stating that the Lakers need a"Jesus moment" in getting it's defense together. Actually the Lakers best defense is hoping the other team misses their shots....
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    I agree. I don't even like coming on here anymore.
    ^^this

The Future at PG in P&G

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srekal View Post
    Love Kobe but I have noticed Kobe is a big cause of our troubles. This is not an overreaction. I have been keying on him and he is playing ZERO D on many plays. We are close and his man torches us and he blames someone else.
    thats old news tobe havent played D in over a decade(but makes 1st all defense) he was never a great man on man defender in his early days tobe I MEANT kobe struggle to guard players like T-mac, VC,manu and the new breds D-wade etc.westbrook and durant ate kobe for dinner lasnite

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    No ****. He's ****ing pathetic. And he has the audacity to continue to act like a pompous ******* in the media.

I also don't understand why he talks **** to guys like Westbrook and Durant... that gets them going and then he can't ****ing defend them.

I feel like guys like LeBron, Wade, Durant, Westbrook, and a few others just laugh at him behind his back. He still thinks he's gods gift to basketball.

He needs to get his ego in check. The sad thing is he probably thinks he's playing great defense and its everyone else's fault.
    Amen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Kobe is so far playing the best Laker ball by far.....

Nash is terrible..... He looks sooooo slow out there.... $27 mil down the drain right there

Phil Jackson is right in recently stating that the Lakers need a"Jesus moment" in getting it's defense together. Actually the Lakers best defense is hoping the other team misses their shots....
    I am not sure what the f was Lakers thinking here. Then on top of that they went out and hire his coach. Buss has the balls to come out and say he hired Dantoni because he is the only one that knows how to get the most out of Nash. Did they really hired a coach for a bench player? IMO one of lakers goal for next season is to find a starting point guard that can push the ball and still have the speed to get back on defense.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-12-2013 at 11:34 AM.

vCash
    Listen, Kobe is a hall of gamer, for sure. Pau helped give us 2 championships. Let's not disrespect them. That said, you cannot deny what we've all seen -- not just that Kobe is slow to defend, but that he's seemingly CHOOSING not to defend, to stand apart from anyone, including the guy he's supposed to defend, and basically watch while the other team scores. Maybe he's injured, I don't know, I'm not going to disrespect him, but you can see it every game and it's gotten worse. He does not give enough on offense anymore to make up for his almost total lack of defense and his lack of leadership and attitude problems. Magic was right last year when he said it's time to blow up the team. That doesn't make me disloyal, it makes me a fan who wants his team to succeed.

vCash
    I agree with you guys. I really think he fears that without his offense that we will struggle even more. He doesn't want to get in foul trouble either. He's not good enough on D to be an effective defender and not pick up fouls...

vCash
    i agree with this thread. I have been watching his defense for quiet sometime. He doesnt even run back on defense. He just argues with ref. when his player cuts he just stands still n later he blames Howard for not rotating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsof12 View Post
    I agree with you guys. I really think he fears that without his offense that we will struggle even more. He doesn't want to get in foul trouble either. He's not good enough on D to be an effective defender and not pick up fouls...
    foul trouble? he gets like 2 fouls a game. i rather have him play hard defense and foul out rather den playing no D at all.

vCash
    Kobe's old and has an obscene amount of mileage on him. Certain ingrates aren't appreciating what he's still able to do physically at this stage. 99% of pro athletes with 80% of Kobe's mileage would have retired, or been bench players at this point.

Maybe he's checking out on the defensive end in order to be able to sustain his incredible level of offense. It might not even a conscious thing at this point... just "survival instinct"... mind and body doing what it needs to do to continue to go out there every night and score 30... right or wrong. Kobe's wired a certain way - his instinct is to score first.. and that instinct is ramped up even more when he's force do play with the DLeague level "talent" that's out there with him. The right coach is needed to turn that into a positive thing for our team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    I feel like guys like LeBron, Wade, Durant, Westbrook, and a few others just laugh at him behind his back.
    Don't forget Paul... he probably couldn't stop laughing after this
    http://bit.ly/VSvdDQ

vCash
    Kobe needs to be limited to 33 minutes a game
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    If he truly cares about winning another championship he will drop his shot attempts to 18 a game and at least act like he cares on defense. he should make the team aware of what he will be sacrificing. He should say "I am the leading scorer in the league right now doing so very efficiently, but I will stop shooting and allow you guys to pick up some the offensive slack so I can play better defense." I believe his teammates will respect him for that and try harder themselves.

He is consistently getting burned on back door plays, not helping the helper, and even getting blown by in man on man situations. My favorite part is when he blows an assignment and yells at everybody else like its their fault. I think he is saying " COME ON! You know I don't play defense for $h1t, you're supposed to be there to cover my mistakes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srekal View Post
    Love Kobe but I have noticed Kobe is a big cause of our troubles. This is not an overreaction. I have been keying on him and he is playing ZERO D on many plays. We are close and his man torches us and he blames someone else.
    i notice that too. the reason is that kobe tries to help out in defense when he doesnt need to rotate and doesnt get back to his player on time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DODGERS&LAKERS View Post
    If he truly cares about winning another championship he will drop his shot attempts to 18 a game and at least act like he cares on defense. he should make the team aware of what he will be sacrificing. He should say "I am the leading scorer in the league right now doing so very efficiently, but I will stop shooting and allow you guys to pick up some the offensive slack so I can play better defense." I believe his teammates will respect him for that and try harder themselves.

He is consistently getting burned on back door plays, not helping the helper, and even getting blown by in man on man situations. My favorite part is when he blows an assignment and yells at everybody else like its their fault. I think he is saying " COME ON! You know I don't play defense for $h1t, you're supposed to be there to cover my mistakes!
    I agree with this to an extent, but aside from Howard, who even fumbles it from time to time, the rest of the team is not dependable offensively.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast