Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Food for the haters or in other words pure stupidity! or nothing to do or Trolling hard! ANy way is trash!
    the teams defense has been really bad. Kobe on ball defense is ok but his off ball defense is garbage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    No ****. He's ****ing pathetic. And he has the audacity to continue to act like a pompous ******* in the media.

I also don't understand why he talks **** to guys like Westbrook and Durant... that gets them going and then he can't ****ing defend them.

I feel like guys like LeBron, Wade, Durant, Westbrook, and a few others just laugh at him behind his back. He still thinks he's gods gift to basketball.

He needs to get his ego in check. The sad thing is he probably thinks he's playing great defense and its everyone else's fault.
    This is all true. An the saddest part about it all is that even if someone confronts him about his atrocious D he'll act like he's going to do something about it and then never actually put it into action. The only person he would EVER make the necessary adjustment for would be Phil, and we all know he's not walking through that door anytime soon. :cry:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jchase3 View Post
    I've been here every day. I'm so sick of coming on here and reading all of this garbage. If you're a Lakers fan then support the team. If not, go become a Heat fan or something because no one wants to listen to it anymore.
    I agree.. One day it's Kobe's fault the next Nash then Pau, Dwight.. I thought this was a team?? Most people in the Laker forum whine like little *****es..
    LINSANITY IS BACK FOOLS!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Citanoxeno View Post
    the teams defense has been really bad. Kobe on ball defense is ok but his off ball defense is garbage
    He has been playing like 40+ minutes and he is what? 34 years old! Maybe that is why! This coach can not help the team in this area and he insist to play his stupid run and gun up tempo style when he has a 39 years old guard that is a shadow of his past greatness! This team demands the triangle!

vCash
    He has been playing like 40+ minutes and he is what? 34 years old! Maybe that is why! This coach can not help the team in this area and he insist to play his stupid run and gun up tempo style when he has a 39 years old guard that is a shadow of his past greatness! This team demands the triangle!
    Good points!!
    LINSANITY IS BACK FOOLS!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GetShrutedOn View Post
    Seriously, people on here are retards
    You're supposed to say "developmentally disabled".

vCash
    what else is new?

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    great points but scoring is not the problem. Defensive rotation and comunication is.Pringles only thinks about offense first and the players who can score and worry about playing defense last. Our perimiter defense is bad and Kobe needs help scoring at the 3 or the 2 on the perimiter. Also Nash is a great shooter who needs to shoot more. We are lacking there with him. It's like he doesn't want to attack the basket or shoot a open jumper.

vCash
    I completely agree! While Kobe is a phenomenal player. His leadership skills or lack thereof is boaderline at best. We always knew he was a scorer first. But there was a time when he wanted to lock up the guy in front of him. Now, that dude seems to have abandoned defense altogether.

Ive said it before & I'll say it again. Someone on the team or in the organization NEEDS to stand up to Kobe/call him out. Someone besides Magic Johnson. Kobe is fully aware of his pedigree & his accomplishments through out his career & that plays a huge part in our current issues while also presenting an even bigger problem as long as he continues to be unchallenged.

Mentally, he is straight bullying everyone else & they're scared to go back at him as a result. I cant believe I'm about to say the following, but here goes: Kobe is to be blame more for the defense. Why? Because it was no secret that Dantoni could give 2cents about defending. Kobe as the "leader" of the team should then allow Dantoni & Nash to handle the offense while he along with Howard emphasize the defense.

Scoring WILL NOT be a problem & Kobe has more than enough sense to understand as much. I'm honestly starting to wonder what's more important to the Mamba. Scoring/Offense records or that 6th ring?!!? There's time to get things right. But Kobe needs to put the ball down & focus on his & the team's defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich:25062775
    You're supposed to say "developmentally disabled".
    Lol...developmentally disabled. I like that. But yes, this forum is indeed full of phucktards!

vCash
    Yup, certain people think players laugh at Kobe behind his back, sheesh!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    man relax and face what ive known for several years now.

Kobe will end up being the downfall of the franchise, certanly with help of Jimbaco.

Withouth Phil to play mind tricks on him we WONT win another ring with kobe.

Our team players averages should be looking like the 08 celtics, we would be better.
    But he WONT allow that.

But yet, the worst poblem is D.

People is too focused on Pau balh blah when thinking bout the 2011 fiasc0.

But the real Problem is that Only Artest played D.
    Fisher, Kobe, Odom, Pau Stopped Caring and / or their bodys started to fail around november 2010 , and bynum.....bynum never cared for anything but disabled parking places, bowling and pissing the neighbours
    Cause pau is playing defense for sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Where hav you been these last two years?

There is Pau Bashing DAILY.
    That's because pau is a ****ing girly *** ***** . I used to love the guy and his fire, but after the allstar brake in 2010 pau has been a huge lump of shitt!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jchase3 View Post
    I've been here every day. I'm so sick of coming on here and reading all of this garbage. If you're a Lakers fan then support the team. If not, go become a Heat fan or something because no one wants to listen to it anymore.

vCash
    I'm going to disagree and say that it's the offense that's largely the problem, even more than the defense.

The problem is they just run through possessions, and then boom on to the next one. Like the Dantoni thing is just "shoot if youre open, if you miss, shoot again next time." Same thing on defense, if the other guy is open that's it, just let him have the shot, then you take the shot next time down the court.

So there's no intensity on offense. KOBE is maybe the one player with a ton of intensity on offense, but even so it gets watered down in this new offense. They used to work and pass and position and work for a solid open shot, either Kobe to the hoop or something in the post. Now it's almost like they get open too fast, except they are several feet farther out. So, instead of a 20 second possession with intensity, then a shot, then battle for the rebound, then battle on defense, it just feels like pass, pass "whoop, guy is open" and take a quick shot, and then "ok onto the next possession" like just keep jacking shots and our superior offense will win out over the long run. But they just keep losing, no end in sight.

A. other teams are getting better shots. Better spacing, more open.

B. Other teams shooters are more accurate and shooting better percentage. The Laker players just aren't shooting good percentages. Kobe's skills are wasted because you're not using him to penetrate and create his own shots, drawing the defense so the guys underneath get free. Kobe's just jump shooting 3s, which makes him not much more productive or effective than a spot up shooter. Kobe's big advantage of being able to take apart defenders and defenses is wasted.

C. Lakers mindset seems to just "release" with every shot or possession. Like they are not playing for the close edges, it feels like they think they're playing a numbers game or something. As if the coaches have told them "look, it doesn't matter. If you shoot 10 shots more than they do, and don't send them to the line more than 20 times, then we will win." I think that's a big part of it, they're being told not to foul. Coaches are looking at total shot attempts and free throws, and figuring if they shoot X% they will win. But it is like a total fail, they are getting out defensed and out shot.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast