Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Why? He is still so ****ing arrogant but for absolutely no reason. LeBron toys with him when they play and Durant/Westbrook have dominated the Lakers for the last couple of years...

Yet, there's Kobe, still trying to talk ****. You think they take him seriously?

It's sad to watch. I never got the sense that LeBron respected Kobe, either.
    This forum is awful now. Way too many fairweather fans. If you are a Lakers fan STOP BASHING YOUR OWN PLAYERS. No one wants to hear the negativity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jchase3 View Post
    This forum is awful now. Way too many fairweather fans. If you are a Lakers fan STOP BASHING YOUR OWN PLAYERS. No one wants to hear the negativity.
    Where hav you been these last two years?

There is Pau Bashing DAILY.

vCash
    Do you understand what a fair weather fan is? Does it look like I am frequenting the Clippers forum? Have I magically become a Heat or Knicks fan? How on earth am I a fair weather fan? For that matter, how is any lakers fan, that takes the time to go onto the internet and sign up for a message board just so they can talk about the lakers (and has been doing so for more than 5 years) considered a fair weather fan?

As a fan of the Lakers, I am no longer allowed to speak poorly about the team or the players on the team?

Kobe plays **** defense. Plain and Simple. If some of you still can't admit this, then I'm sorry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Where hav you been these last two years?

There is Pau Bashing DAILY.
    I've been here every day. I'm so sick of coming on here and reading all of this garbage. If you're a Lakers fan then support the team. If not, go become a Heat fan or something because no one wants to listen to it anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Do you understand what a fair weather fan is? Does it look like I am frequenting the Clippers forum? Have I magically become a Heat or Knicks fan? How on earth am I a fair weather fan? For that matter, how is any lakers fan, that takes the time to go onto the internet and sign up for a message board just so they can talk about the lakers (and has been doing so for more than 5 years) considered a fair weather fan?

As a fan of the Lakers, I am no longer allowed to speak poorly about the team or the players on the team?

Kobe plays **** defense. Plain and Simple. If some of you still can't admit this, then I'm sorry.
    Yeah, I do understand what a fairweather fan is. It's someone who only supports their team if things are going well and they are winning. We aren't winning so you come on here and bash Kobe of all people. If he wasn't on the team we would have about 5 wins right now.

You're allowed to say whatever you want to say. All I'm saying is I can't even stand coming on this forum anymore because it's just 100% negativity and I know for a fact I'm not the only person who thinks this way. We are ALL pissed off because clearly we had higher expectations for this season, but the bashing of our own players needs to stop.

vCash
    I think we will be a whole lot better team if kobe focuses more on defense instead on offense. There should be enough offense with MWP, Nash, Pau, and Dwight. Problem is he is so focus on offense he expends 95% of his energy on offense and only about 5% on defense. As a result, he scores a bunch of points and on the other hand, he plays atrocious defense.

Kobe should play like how he played in team U.SA, where his main job was to play hard-nose defense

vCash
    kobe needs to play Defense. Theres a roster full of players whom he can lead by example.

vCash
    Yeah, I do understand what a fairweather fan is. It's someone who only supports their team if things are going well and they are winning. We aren't winning so you come on here and bash Kobe of all people. If he wasn't on the team we would have about 5 wins right now.

You're allowed to say whatever you want to say. All I'm saying is I can't even stand coming on this forum anymore because it's just 100% negativity and I know for a fact I'm not the only person who thinks this way. We are ALL pissed off because clearly we had higher expectations for this season, but the bashing of our own players needs to stop.
    You're upset because the forum is "100% negativity?" I wonder why that is...

What would you, someone who seems to be a true Lakers fan, wish to see on this forum right now?

If you don't want to read a lot of negative posts, then don't come onto a forum of a team that is currently struggling beyond belief.

Lastly, what makes you think I don't support the team? You think because I said Kobe plays ****** defense that I don't want the Lakers to win? How did you reach that verdict?

-You're not one of the people who thinks that we as internet message board posters are somehow hurting the team, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerKB24Fan View Post
    I think we will be a whole lot better team if kobe focuses more on defense instead on offense. There should be enough offense with MWP, Nash, Pau, and Dwight. Problem is he is so focus on offense he expends 95% of his energy on offense and only about 5% on defense. As a result, he scores a bunch of points and on the other hand, he plays atrocious defense.

Kobe should play like how he played in team U.SA, where his main job was to play hard-nose defense
    long history shot.

Kobe has to be less selfish.
    Nash and Pau have to be more selfish instead of thinking pass firsts EVERY TiME.
    Dwight needs to forget bout scoring and do the dirty job, he will have time to be the franchise leader and the scorer in the FUTURE.

they ALL need to ****inf focus on deffeding as a team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GetShrutedOn View Post
    Seriously, people on here are retards
    Welcome to psd.
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    Geez, I feel like the Amnesty Kobe threads are going to get rolling again. The dude is 37 years old and can now be only a one way player... the days of him being the best player on both ends of the court died in 2009. Nash is 39, Pau is 32 going on 72, we're lucky that MWP actually showed up in decent shape this year but he is starting to slow down too. D12 is not going to be 100% healthy until next season, but now we have to wait and see if he even comes back. It's time to move on...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    long history shot.

Kobe has to be less selfish.
    Nash and Pau have to be more selfish instead of thinking pass firsts EVERY TiME.
    Dwight needs to forget bout scoring and do the dirty job, he will have time to be the franchise leader and the scorer in the FUTURE.

they ALL need to ****inf focus on deffeding as a team.
    This

mamba24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GetShrutedOn View Post
    Seriously, people on here are retards
    Thought I was the only one who thought that way haha...

vCash
    Food for the haters or in other words pure stupidity! or nothing to do or Trolling hard! ANy way is trash!

vCash
    If the FO do nothing. Lets just tank the season. We aint gonna win games with a depleted line up. Sad to say we are just a step slower now.

Right now I miss this team

http://www.nba.com/media/lakers/09te..._wall_1024.jpg
    Last edited by showtime24; 01-12-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast