Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kobe is not playing any defense!!!

Love Kobe but I have noticed Kobe is a big cause of our troubles. This is not an overreaction. I have been keying on him and he is playing ZERO D on many plays. We are close and his man torches us and he blames someone else.

vCash
    defense starts at the top

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srekal View Post
    Love Kobe but I have noticed Kobe is a big cause of our troubles. This is not an overreaction. I have been keying on him and he is playing ZERO D on many plays. We are close and his man torches us and he blames someone else.
    Honestly it is a big reason why we suck on D. When the leader of the team doesn't play D that automatically deflates the rest of the team's defense. It's also a huge reason why he's been good on Offense this year. He wastes no energy on D so he has all the energy in the world play better on offense.

vCash
    It is really blatant and I've never thought of Kobe this way. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I watched only him. Biggest reason we were down.

vCash
    reallY?

like if it was something new.

This started around the last months of 2010.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    reallY?

like if it was something new.

This started around the last months of 2010.
    Sadly your right.. Wow I agreed with you on 2 things so far today.. What is going on??!?

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    **** Kobe!

vCash
    No ****. He's ****ing pathetic. And he has the audacity to continue to act like a pompous ******* in the media.

I also don't understand why he talks **** to guys like Westbrook and Durant... that gets them going and then he can't ****ing defend them.

I feel like guys like LeBron, Wade, Durant, Westbrook, and a few others just laugh at him behind his back. He still thinks he's gods gift to basketball.

He needs to get his ego in check. The sad thing is he probably thinks he's playing great defense and its everyone else's fault.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    No ****. He's ****ing pathetic. And he has the audacity to continue to act like a pompous ******* in the media.

I also don't understand why he talks **** to guys like Westbrook and Durant... that gets them going and then he can't ****ing defend them.

I feel like guys like LeBron, Wade, Durant, Westbrook, and a few others just laugh at him behind his back. He still thinks he's gods gift to basketball.

He needs to get his ego in check. The sad thing is he probably thinks he's playing great defense and its everyone else's fault.
    man relax and face what ive known for several years now.

Kobe will end up being the downfall of the franchise, certanly with help of Jimbaco.

Withouth Phil to play mind tricks on him we WONT win another ring with kobe.

Our team players averages should be looking like the 08 celtics, we would be better.
    But he WONT allow that.

But yet, the worst poblem is D.

People is too focused on Pau balh blah when thinking bout the 2011 fiasc0.

But the real Problem is that Only Artest played D.
    Fisher, Kobe, Odom, Pau Stopped Caring and / or their bodys started to fail around november 2010 , and bynum.....bynum never cared for anything but disabled parking places, bowling and pissing the neighbours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post

I doubt they laugh at Kobe behind his back bro

vCash
    I hate this ****ing forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    I doubt they laugh at Kobe behind his back bro
    Why? He is still so ****ing arrogant but for absolutely no reason. LeBron toys with him when they play and Durant/Westbrook have dominated the Lakers for the last couple of years...

Yet, there's Kobe, still trying to talk ****. You think they take him seriously?

It's sad to watch. I never got the sense that LeBron respected Kobe, either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    I hate this ****ing forum.
    I agree. I don't even like coming on here anymore.

vCash
    Not just kobe. laker's aren't playing defence. their 1 on 1 defence is fine. its just no communication and team defence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    I agree. I don't even like coming on here anymore.
    Seriously, people on here are retards

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast