Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

James WHITE over Brewer

Am I the only one that saw James White perform well tonight?

He hit open shots, he played defense, he did what he needed to do. Brewer has been killing us for weeks, he needs to be benched just like he was tonight.

Finally Woodson made the right decision, I've been calling this for weeks because it's been so obvious.

vCash
    James White is a good role player and at this point should get playing time over Brewer. His defense is on par with Brewers and he has a better shot.

vCash
    I think we should trade Brewer for a big once Shump comes back. Maybe Brewer for Thabeet?
    My team, my city.

vCash
    I thought White looked pretty good tonight... when he was on Deng.. he did pretty well.. announcers even mentioned it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Am I the only one that saw James White perform well tonight?

He hit open shots, he played defense, he did what he needed to do. Brewer has been killing us for weeks, he needs to be benched just like he was tonight.

Finally Woodson made the right decision, I've been calling this for weeks because it's been so obvious.
    I didn't see it, but then again I missed the first half of the game. Brewer was fine early in the season when the Knicks defense was shutting people down in the first quarter, and helping to generate offense.

Lately they've been very flat on offense to start games, and that has made Brewer a liability as a starter.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I didn't see it, but then again I missed the first half of the game. Brewer was fine early in the season when the Knicks defense was shutting people down in the first quarter, and helping to generate offense.

Lately they've been very flat on offense to start games, and that has made Brewer a liability as a starter.
    Brewer was useful because he could hit the open three. Now that he can't he's useless since his defense and driving has declined.

vCash
    Brewer was useful because he could hit the open three. Now that he can't he's useless since his defense and driving has declined.
    Really strange how Woodson goes from starting Brewer to not playing him at all why does it take him until he gets totally fed up with someone to take him out of starting lineup??... could have moved him to later in the rotation weeks ago...

With Felton out... we need scoring in the start of the game... and Brewer is not that answer at all.... has been quite obvious for some time .. why not to Woody

Instead we always have to struggle to start either first half or second...or both before he makes a move.

Tonight... Melo was non existent in first half on both ends of the court.. so can't really get a true read how we would have done... with this lineup

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Yeah, I think Woodson should stay with White for a while or at least until Shump and Felton gets back.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Would people trade Brewer for Nate now??? It was such an absurd question to posters about a week ago. Kidd looks so fatigued and Prigs blows.

vCash
    Would people trade Brewer for Nate now??? It was such an absurd question to posters about a week ago. Kidd looks so fatigued and Prigs blows.
    It's hard to say for me... I just feel PG will be fine ..if we can make it to when Felton gets back... Shump coming back may allow this.. we don't have many games in next few weeks.

JR struggled last 2 games but I really feel like he should start until guys are back.. he is the only 1 with ability to penetrate.

Makes me wonder whether these last few games with Brewer, White,Cope and just about every guy on earth getting a chance to start with all the injuries has gotten into his head We all know he has wanted to start..finally accepted his role.. but all these guys starting now ..has to be burning him up inside

I think if JR started next to Kidd.. was told to penetrate and dish.. he could handle ball alot more so Kidd could kind of go back to his previous role..not permenantly ..just til Felton and Shump are back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    It's hard to say for me... I just feel PG will be fine ..if we can make it to when Felton gets back... Shump coming back may allow this.. we don't have many games in next few weeks.

JR struggled last 2 games but I really feel like he should start until guys are back.. he is the only 1 with ability to penetrate.

Makes me wonder whether these last few games with Brewer, White,Cope and just about every guy on earth getting a chance to start with all the injuries has gotten into his head We all know he has wanted to start..finally accepted his role.. but all these guys starting now ..has to be burning him up inside

I think if JR started next to Kidd.. was told to penetrate and dish.. he could handle ball alot more so Kidd could kind of go back to his previous role..not permenantly ..just til Felton and Shump are back
    Felton is only real PG on the roster. Shump is not a PG and we really need help at the position. Kidd cannot run PG anymore because he doesn't get into the paint.

vCash
    Who's Brewer? man we should have listened to Bulls fans when it came to him.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    He's been very disappointing. White at least shows he's capable to man the two spot until iman is fully healthy. Still haven't given up hope on the guy. He might be the key come playoff time when he guards the good sf we have to face
    Toney the savior

@I_am_iman
    "two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

vCash
    first of all.......ughhhhhhhhhh...trade brewer for nate????? every game nate has played against us he disrespects us and clowns us and taunts us ( see novak discount double check bull he did )..........second...... i was all over this when we signed brewer and i knew this would happen... but hey it is what it is and we dont have anything anyone wants on our team.. this is the team were stuck with..

vCash
    Felton is only real PG on the roster. Shump is not a PG and we really need help at the position. Kidd cannot run PG anymore because he doesn't get into the paint.
    Shump was drafted as a PG. D'Antoni moved him to SG
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast