Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Bradley strikes again

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/f...c-abuse-011113

Slow news, found this, chuckled... thought I would share. Looks like Milton is still being Milton.

Welcome back Theriot... and say hello to my little friend...

vCash
    Oh, so the thread title was literal.

Tearing down Utopia, one brick at a time.

vCash
    Dudes facing up to 14 years in prison. I was at the game where he lost 2 balls in the sun and then caught one and threw it into the stands with only 2 outs causing a run to score. God bless lol

vCash
    I'm surprised they don't mention his umpire "bump" while he was with the Cubs in that article.

What a waste of space that guy became.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unexplained View Post
    Oh, so the thread title was literal.
    ghjkhjlhgjhkj./

vCash
    maybe his wife was racist

vCash

Bradley strikes again

He's still alive?

vCash
    So no more toys?

vCash
    I kinda feel bad for him.

vCash
    A real piece of trash, couldn't stand him when he came to cubs regardless of his baseball skills he is and always was nothing but trash!!! Lock him up and throw away the key! ! Pleaseeeee. Not H.O.F he will go into hall of dumb!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    I kinda feel bad for him.
    Just curious, but how can you feel bad for the guy... I mean, there is nothing making him make stupid decisions. He was never able to learn a lesson... now that he is facing jail time, maybe that will get his head screwed on strait... yeah, he was a decent player (when his head was in the game) and could have been a lot more if it weren't for his selfishness, however, he chose his path, and will reap what he has sown... (sorry, can't defend anyone in a domestic violence case... seen too many of them end very very bad)

Welcome back Theriot... and say hello to my little friend...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboydoc45 View Post
    Just curious, but how can you feel bad for the guy... I mean, there is nothing making him make stupid decisions. He was never able to learn a lesson... now that he is facing jail time, maybe that will get his head screwed on strait... yeah, he was a decent player (when his head was in the game) and could have been a lot more if it weren't for his selfishness, however, he chose his path, and will reap what he has sown... (sorry, can't defend anyone in a domestic violence case... seen too many of them end very very bad)
    I'm seriously wondering if he has some type of mental problem/illness. Not making excuses for him or defending him or letting him off the hook. He deserves everything he gets. Just curious to see if he has like BPD like Marshall does (took Marshall a long time to finally figure out that he has BPD) or is bipolar or etc. If he does, it could explain quite a bit of "why/how" he acted like he has his whole life.

vCash
    He needs to be locked away for those 14 years...the guy is a ticking time bomb

vCash
    He's a moron.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboydoc45 View Post
    Not to defend him but I'm pretty sure he has an axis 2 personality disorder. I too feel sorry for him.. but if he did it I think he should go to jail for 14 years and I willl feel sorry for his stupid *** in there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast