Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 95
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,651
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    What?

    Toronto is going to deal out Ross and Davis, two pieces that they are looking to hold onto for their future.... for 2 role players and A PF with recorded injury problems (has potential... but we already freaking have davis for that!)?



    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    BEANTOWN
    Posts
    9,328
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    As a Celtic fan id do that.

    Rondo/Barbosa
    Bradley/Terry
    Green/Ross
    KG/Bass/Davis
    Pau/Wilcox

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    17,355
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    What?

    Toronto is going to deal out Ross and Davis, two pieces that they are looking to hold onto for their future.... for 2 role players and A PF with recorded injury problems (has potential... but we already freaking have davis for that!)?

    That trade was for the guy who thinks Sully would be a star in Toronto and trying to make fair to the Celtics who clearly gave up the most in the Previous deal proposed . I was going to swap Johnson for Davis but then that would mean more salary would have been added and the C's are looking for bigs not trying to lose more. That's why I put in Davis. In the other deal Raptors were basically losing a player they don't want and are winning without .

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    17,355
    vCash
    1500
    I don't really care though I'm a bulls fans just trying to make a lopsided deal look somewhat fair . But that would mean I care lol

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,651
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    That trade was for the guy who thinks Sully would be a star in Toronto and trying to make fair to the Celtics who clearly gave up the most in the Previous deal proposed . I was going to swap Johnson for Davis but then that would mean more salary would have been added and the C's are looking for bigs not trying to lose more. That's why I put in Davis. In the other deal Raptors were basically losing a player they don't want and are winning without .
    Fair enough. But I highly doubt that Toronto makes this deal.... If they do, I want Colangelo to get the Brian Burke Treatment, cause this would screw us for the future (Unless Sullinger becomes the next KG lol)


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    30,664
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Kinda makes sense for the Lakers and Celts to do a Pierce + fillers for Pau deal. Celts get a legit big man to play alongside KG, Lakers get a SF, and can slide MWP to the PF spot or bring him off the bench and start Hill at the PF.

    Highly doubt it happens though
    Pierce is far and far above Pau's level

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,075
    vCash
    1500
    you guys are out of your mind haha, I wouldnt trade Sullinger for Pau let alone Pierce. No room for soft players.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houma, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,077
    vCash
    1500
    Trade Pierce to LA for Gasol and a box of Honey Nut Cheerios. It would make KG happy.
    Last edited by dee279; 01-11-2013 at 11:43 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,954
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyNick View Post
    you guys are out of your mind haha, I wouldnt trade Sullinger for Pau let alone Pierce. No room for soft players.
    Lol

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o80WOuUr5bs

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    17,355
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Lmao

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,884
    vCash
    1500
    If this is true then thats crappy of the Celtics to make it known like that.Not that its not a smart move but he has been a franchise player and deserves more respect than being known as being on the trade market.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,884
    vCash
    1500
    If the celtics trade Peirce they should try to get young players and start rebuilding now because its just goimg to be that much harder later.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    352
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    As a Celtic fan id do that.

    Rondo/Barbosa
    Bradley/Terry
    Green/Ross
    KG/Bass/Davis
    Pau/Wilcox
    you're a bad celtics fan then. I wouldn't trade sullinger for pau gasoft lol sully is the only one other than garnett to crash the boards. And who are we gonna go to in crunch time? Green? haha turrible (barkley voice)

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    17,355
    vCash
    1500
    Celtics blew their chance of getting a real good talent for Pierce last year really . They should have been cleaned house even though they made the eastern conference finals they were better off not making it that far because it would have brought change. Now Pierce trade value gets worse after every season .

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    352
    vCash
    1500
    some celts fans seriously take paul pierce for granted. He's been a top 5 small foward in the game for years and one of the most clutch players in the league. If you're going to trade him it should be for a young guy with a good amount of potential not someone like gasol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •