Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    surprised no one mentioned the pathetic officiating, yes i realize how poorly we shot but you know its bad when even lillard was complaining.

vCash
    i didn't really notice awful officiating, just a couple times lillard got fouled going to the rim and no call. also, 37 points on 0 foul shots. Man i wish he had gotten 40. just kind of a bench mark. Isn't Roy's highest like 52?
    Last edited by RC27; 01-12-2013 at 05:21 PM.

vCash
    Bad officiating happens all the time every game wether people want to admit it or not. I've said it so many times before. This sport in my opinion is the worst officiated sport of them all it's an embarrassment. I'm not saying this because I believe we get screwed in calls I'm saying it because it's very very obvious. You will get a call on one end of the flr and then go back down on the other side same situation almost same exact thing happens and no call from the officials why is that? If I can see it clear as day then I know others know what I'm talking about that's really my biggest beef against Stern and the NBA itself.

vCash
    Refs for NBA have gotten worse year after year as they have realized no one will hold them accountable. Which is why I look forward to the day Stern dies from some sort of extremely painful disease. I have voodoo dolls, though so far been a huge let down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Refs for NBA have gotten worse year after year as they have realized no one will hold them accountable. Which is why I look forward to the day Stern dies from some sort of extremely painful disease. I have voodoo dolls, though so far been a huge let down.
    or just wait a year and half for when silver takes over. But the sport itself is very subjective, its not like Baseball where a lot of rules are black and white when broken. But even with that, refs in the nba are worse than any other sport, and unfortunately, my favorite sport.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123